Enzyme Science, Acid Calm 90 Capsules
- ENHANCE YOUR BODIES NATURAL PROCESS: While many products are formulated to address symptoms, Acid calm contains natural enzymes that work with your body to soothe indigestion and enhance your body's natural digestive process.
- BEFORE THE BURN: Enzymes produced by the human digestive system play a vital role in overall health. They ensure proper breakdown, absorption, and utilization from the foods we eat. A deficiency in our natural production of digestive enzymes can be an underlying cause of gastrointestinal complaints, including occasional heartburn and acid reflux.
- REDUCE OCCASIONAL HEARTBURN: Most People suffer from heartburn occasionally, usually after a meal. Although commonly attributed to excessive acid production, occasional heartburn is often a symptom of impaired digestion as a result of factors including lifestyle, diet, and genetics.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY & PURITY: Enzyme Science has defined purity by ensuring that all raw materials used in production are from the highest quality and purest sources available. Enzyme Science has spared no expense to ensure that their formulas never contain fillers or excipients, nor utilize flow agents in their production. This guarantees the purest products with immediate bioavailability, as well as products that inspire confidence in their safety and efficacy.
- A HISTORY OF EXPERTISE: Using intelligent formulation, Enzyme Science utilizes proven technology for blending multiple strains of enzymes. They also proudly bring you ATPro an exclusive blend of critical nutrients that provide ATP (adenosine-5-Triphosphate) and enhance ATP production. This coenzyme is essential for nutrient absorption and propels Enzyme Science formulations to the next level.
Acid Calm by Enzyme Science helps provide support for occasional heartburn and indigestion.
The National Institutes of Health estimate that 60 million Americans experience a burning sensation in the chest or acid taste in their throats at least once a month. Occasional heartburn is a digestive problem that may occur when stomach acid comes into contact with the lining of the esophagus, causing irritation.
Most people suffer from heartburn occasionally, usually after a meal. Although commonly attributed to excessive acid production, occasional heartburn is often a symptom of impaired digestion as a result of factors including lifestyle, diet, and genetics.
While many products are formulated to address symptoms, Acid calm contains natural enzymes that work with your body to soothe indigestion and enhance your body's natural digestive process.
Enzymes produced by the human digestive system play a vital role in overall health. They ensure proper breakdown, absorption, and utilization from the foods we eat. A deficiency in our natural production of digestive enzymes can be an underlying cause of gastrointestinal complaints, including occasional heartburn and acid reflux.
Acid Calm contains vegetarian enzymes and botanicals to support digestion and soothe symptoms associated with gastrointestinal (GI) distress. Acid Calm contains amylase, lipase and cellulase Thera-blend enzymes to enhance carbohydrate, fat and fiber digestion.
Marshmallow Root has a high protein and mucilage-carbohydrate content the body can use to manufacture the necessary materials for new tissue production. Marshmallow also has mucilaginous (adhesive) properties enabling it to surround and expel foreign and toxic matter and providing a soothing effect on inflamed mucosal membrane tissue. Marshmallow has been known to relieve irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes of the respiratory and gastrointestinal tracts and to help normalize mucous secretions.
Papaya leaf naturally contains proteolytic (protein-digesting) enzymes and has been studied for its soothing benefits and cleansing activity within the GI tract. It has been known to support healthy inflammation and natural activity in the removal of improper proteins, promoting less stress on the body's natural digestive processes.
Herbal ingredients, Prickly Ash and Gotu Kola provide additional support for soothing discomfort. Prickly Ash is known for aiding tissue during gastrointestinal distress. Gotu Kola is uncommonly rich in B vitamins and potassium and is used as a natural diuretic.
Zinc carnosine is a combination of the trace mineral zinc and L-carnosine. Zinc carnosine is a potent antioxidant, promoting a healthy inflammatory response in the gut. It provides soothing support to the digestive tract, strengthening the mucosal lining of the stomach and acting as a buffer to gastric acid. Each capsule serving of Acid Calm provides 10 mg of zinc carnosine. According to a recent clinical trial, researchers reported beneficial effects of zinc carnosine on gut integrity and repair with standard dosages of 37.5mg.
100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors or flavors.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep closed in a dry place, avoid excessive heat.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Free Shipping is always available for purchases of $99 or more. Limit of up to $15 in free standard ground shipping (1-7 business days). Use discount code: FREESHIP at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes Vielight and Richway International products. Discounts cannot be combined.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.