Enzyme Science, (PEA)+ 60 and 120 Capsules
- PHYSIOLOGICAL SUPPORT. Enzyme Science’s (PEA)+ supplement provides support for physiological stress or discomfort associated with occasional stiffness and compromised tissue function as a result of overexertion and everyday stress.*
- ALL-NATURAL. Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a clinically studied, natural ingredient from safflower seed. It has been utilized for decades and is available in dietary supplements worldwide as an option for the onset of physiological stress.*
- SAFFLOWER + CURCUMIN. Enzyme Science’s (PEA)+ features a unique blend of PEA from safflower seed paired with the well-researched, patented, and highly bioavailable curcumin, Meriva Phytosome.
- BALANCE & WELL-BEING. PEA works with the body to support natural PEA production balance, calm discomfort, and promote levels of well-being.* It provides natural support for the entire body with a focus on the body's nervous, immune, and muscular systems.*
- DEDICATED TO QUALITY. Enzyme Science represents exceptional solutions for digestive health. We offer unique enzyme blends designed to provide optimal solutions for digestive health and wellness.*
Support for physiological stress or discomfort associated with occasional stiffness, and compromised tissue function as a result of overexertion and everyday stress.*
(PEA)+ ACHIEVING OPTIMAL HEALTH*
In optimal health, the body's natural production of PEA is in homeostasis. This balance can sometimes be compromised due to negative stimuli. As a result, the response to this threat of imbalance can cause a deficiency in PEA production. Supplementation of PEA works with the body to support this delicate balance, calm discomfort, and promote levels of wellbeing.* In combination with Meriva Curcumin, this formula provides natural support for the entire body with a focus on the body's nervous, immune, and muscular systems.*
PURE & NATURAL!
Enzyme Science offers (PEA)+, a unique blend of PEA, from safflower seed, paired with the well-researched, patented, and highly bioavailable curcumin, Meriva" Phytosome.
There are two sources of PEA commercially available. Synthetic forms require the use of powerful synthetic solvents such as toluene. On the other hand, PEA can be naturally derived from safflower lecithin.
(PEA)+ only utilizes naturally derived palmitoylethanolamide from safflower seed.
Recommended Dose: Take 2 capsules twice daily, with or without food. Consult with a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
Data collected from the 2012 National Health Interview Survey estimated nearly 56% of American adults (126 million individuals) experienced some level of pain or discomfort within 3 months prior to taking the survey. (1)
Discomfort can range from a variety of indications, including effects on mood, mobility, and overall health and wellness. Most often, occasional pain, stiffness, and compromised tissue are the result of overexertion and everyday stress.
When excited nerves issue sensory information to the brain, the body can react in the form of uncomfortable sensations. Many individuals experiencing common ailments often choose to self-medicate. (2) These consumers turn to easily accessible
Over-the-counter medications such as NSAIDs instead of coping with the short-term discomfort. A study, led by the Director of the Slone Epidemiology Center at Boston University, evaluating consumer compliance with recommended NSAID usage, found nearly 20% of individuals exceeded daily maximum doses during a one-week period.(3) When misused or overused, these OTCs can have serious side effects.
For those experiencing only occasional discomforts, a natural approach may be a better option to support physiological stress.* Dietary supplements work with the body's natural processes for physiological stress and soreness without the side effects associated with the overuse of pain medications.*
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an extensively researched natural ingredient for important neuroprotective actions.*(4) This ingredient has been utilized for decades and is available in dietary supplements worldwide as an option for the onset of physiological stress.*
PEA is an endogenous fatty acid amide that belongs to the family of biologically active lipids that are increased by the body to soothe discomfort naturally.*(5) PEA was identified over 60 years ago when it was isolated from extracts of brain, liver, and muscle of rat and guinea pig. It was later found to be contained in chicken egg yolk, olive oil, safflower and soy lecithin, peanut meal, and several other foods.
1: Nahin RL. J Pain. 2015 Aug;l 6(8):769-80. DOI: 10.1016/j.jpain.2015.05.002. Epub 2015 May 29.
2: Sansgiry 55, Bhansali AH, Bapat 55, Xu Q. integer Pharm Res Pract. 2016 Dec 19;6:1-6. doi:10.2147/IPRP.5103494. eCollection 2017. Review.
3: Kaufman DW, Kelly JP, Battista DR, Malone MK, Weinstein RB, Shiffman S. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2018 Mar;27(3):322-331. DOI: 10.1002/pds.4391. Epub 2018 Jan 26.
4: Scuderi C, Bronzuoli MR, Facchinetti R, et al. Transl Psychiatry. 2018 Jan 31 ;8(1):32. doi: 10.1038/s41398-017-0076-4.
5: Gabrielsson L, Mattsson 5, Fowler CJ. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2016;82(4):932-42.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Free Shipping is always available for purchases of $99 or more. Limit of up to $15 in free standard ground shipping (1-7 business days). Use discount code: FREESHIP at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes Vielight and Richway International products. Discounts cannot be combined.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.