Enzymedica, Digest Basic +PROBIOTICS 30 and 90 Capsules
- Digestive enzymes + probiotics: Get your digestive health back on track and gain immediate support for occasional bloating, gas, indigestion, and irregularity
- Gentle and effective: This gentle, broad-spectrum formula is powered by Thera-blend enzymes and 750 million CFU of probiotic strains to boost digestion and support immune health
- Small capsule, big support: One easy-to-swallow, small capsule with every meal provides enzymes to digest proteins, carbohydrates, dairy, fats, and fibers; enhanced with shelf-stable probiotic cultures
- Powered by Thera-blend: The key to Enzymedica’s effectiveness, Thera-blend enzymes are precisely formulated for optimal activity in the digestive system, for faster relief and better digestion
- Purity promise: Contains no gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors, flavors, or GMOs; Vegetarian
Essential Enzymes with Probiotics!
Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet, and lifestyle. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating, irregularity and indigestion.
Fortifying the digestive system with enzymes and probiotics may promote optimal digestion while maintaining the digestive system's natural balance to support overall health.
Digest Basic +Probiotics contain a gentle enzyme formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and protein. Probiotics provide additional digestive support by boosting enzyme production and promoting regularity.
Occasional gas, bloating, indigestion, heartburn, and irregularity can affect all members of the family. A gentle enzyme product may be all that is needed to combat these irritating digestive complaints.
Enzymes are key players in the digestive process. They help to maximize nutrient extraction and turn consumed food into energy. Enzyme deficiencies may result from a combination of age, diet, and lifestyle.
For example, natural aging depletes the number of enzymes available for use in the body. And when foods are cooked or processed, the enzymes contained within the food are destroyed, requiring the body to use its own enzymes to break down foods. These deficiencies can lead to a variety of digestive discomforts, including occasional gas, bloating, indigestion and irregularity. Supplementing with enzyme products like Digest Basic +Probiotics can aid in the digestive process.
Probiotics supplement the beneficial flora that resides in the digestive tract. These organisms support regularity, aid the immune system, produce essential vitamins like B and K, and fuel digestion through their production of enzymes such as lactase, protease, and amylase. The enzymes made by this microflora work synergistically with the body’s own inherent enzymes to support optimal well-being and digestive health.
Fortifying the digestive system with enzymes and probiotics may promote optimal digestion while maintaining the digestive system's natural balance to support overall digestive health.
Digest Basic +Probiotics are intended for the whole family as an introductory digestive enzyme product. Since it is a gentle formula, it may also be an excellent choice for individuals who have experienced sensitivities to high-potency digestive enzyme blends. Digest Basic +Probiotics capsules are small, making them easy to swallow.
Digest Basic +Probiotics is a gentle formula that breaks down carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and protein. The broad range of enzymes included in Digest Basic +Probiotics supports optimal digestion by helping the body absorb nutrients and convert food into energy. Probiotics offer additional digestive support by boosting enzyme production and promoting regularity. Digest Basic +Probiotics provides the convenience of high-potency digestive enzymes combined with guaranteed delivery of active probiotic cultures.
Digest Basic +Probiotics contain Thera-blend enzymes. Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work at various pH levels. Thera-blend enzymes have been shown to be three times stronger and work more than six times faster than leading digestive supplements.
100% Vegetarian Capsule (cellulose, water).
Egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors, or flavors.
One capsule with each meal. More may be taken as needed. For higher enzyme potency, Enzymedica's Digest +Probiotics or Digest Gold +Probiotics may be helpful.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Take 1 capsule with each meal for enhanced digestion. When taken 3 times daily‚ an individual receives 750 Million CFUs of beneficial probiotics.
Keep closed in a dry place; avoid excessive heat.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.