Enzymedica, Enzyme Defense Capsules
- Complete immune support: Our specialized immune blend helps purify the body of unwanted proteins and supports healthy circulation and the breakdown of excess mucus
- Promotes healthy immune function: Helps your immune system work at peak efficiency by assisting in removing proteins that do not belong in the bloodstream related to environmental threats
- Two capsules, daily benefits: For maximum benefits, take one capsule twice daily on an empty stomach one hour before or two hours after a meal
- Fast-acting enzyme support: Formulated with multiple fast-acting Thera-blend enzymes to maintain potency throughout the entire digestive system, giving targeted support
- Backed by science: We’re proud to call ourselves the enzyme experts; All of our products are backed by rigorous science and research, so you can feel confident in our supplements
The immune system is constantly faced with the challenge of protecting the body from environmental threats. Nearly all threats contain a protein component that the immune system must identify and break down. Enzymes that break down protein (proteolytic) can support this immune process. When the immune system is functioning optimally, systemic health is enhanced.
Enzyme Defense contains an enzyme blend that provides support to purify the body and assist in removing proteins that do not belong in the bloodstream. This allows the immune system to focus on areas of need. Additional enzymes are included to break down excess mucus and promote healthy circulation.
Enzyme Defense is not an "immune stimulator," rather a supporter of healthy immune function.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
Enzyme Defense is an improved version of ViraStop. The enhanced formula contains a 60% increase of Serrapeptase (also known as Serratiopeptidase).
The immune system is constantly challenged with protecting the body from environmental threats. Almost all of these threats have a protein component that the immune system must identify and then break down.
Enzymes can break down undigested food protein, cellular debris, and proteins that don't belong in the bloodstream. Research has shown that oral proteases, taken as a dietary supplement on an empty stomach, are absorbed and carried into the bloodstream where they are bound to plasma proteins known as Alpha-II-macroglobulin. 1
Enzyme Defense is not an "immune stimulator," rather a supporter of healthy immune function.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body. The unique Enzyme Defense formula includes Enzymedica's protease Thera-blend that helps break down protein intruders in the bloodstream and catalase, an enzyme that provides powerful antioxidant properties. This enzyme neutralizes harmful free radicals. Rounding out the Enzyme Defense formula are Mucolase and serrapeptase. These enzymes digest mucus, encourage healthy circulation and support systemic health.
If a higher potency formula is desired, try Enzymedica's Enzyme Defense Extra Strength. It is the same great product at double the strength of Enzyme Defense.
1 Capsule twice daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal.
100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors, or flavors.
- Keep closed in a dry place, avoid excessive heat.
- Do not use if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
- Please keep out of reach of children.
1 Muller, Lauer D. "Modulation of growth factor binding properties of alpha2-macroglubin by enzyme therapy." Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 47. Suppl 1 (2001): S4-9.
Agape Nutrition Inventory Update
We have received unprecedented demand across a wide range of categories as the impact of coronavirus COVID-19 has continued to spread over the past several months, and as a result, have experienced several availability issues.
We are working very closely with our manufacture and supplier partners to quickly increase availability across all product categories. We are now operating normally with intermittent out of stock levels, which generally do not last long and are quickly being replenished by our brand partners.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and/or combined with holiday seasons. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order confirmation is received.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option below is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS Services (Business Days)||UPS Services (Business Days)|
|1-3 Days||USPS First-Class Mail||2 Days||UPS 2 Day Air|
|1-3 Days||USPS Priority Mail||3 Days||UPS 3 Day Select|
|2-9 Days||USPS Parcel Select||1-7 Days||UPS Ground|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery.
FREE SHIPPING is offered to orders that meet or exceed $99, by applying the promo code: FREESHIP and click the ADD button upon check out. FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes specialty products and other discounts.
If FREE SHIPPING is not desired, simply do not apply the promo code. All available shipping options for your order will be displayed.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order has been placed and that confirmation is received.
When you request a cancellation of an order or item it may take up to 72 hours to process your cancellation claim. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, having operations personnel pull items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock. Also note that products ship more quickly than expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after confirmation. We can certainly review the order to see what we can do, but generally the process is much to fast and cannot be stopped.
Orders should be placed via the web with payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal or Amazon Pay, etc.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 62 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international orders or shipping at this time, outside the 62 states and territories of the United States.
Heat Sensitive Orders
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- All heat sensitive items will ship on Monday and Tuesday only. This is the ensure that heat sensitive orders are delivered before weekends.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Drop Ship Orders
Shipping may be different from the warehouse(s) we work with, however we do our best to match the pricing and type of shipping originally selected. Please note that some manufactures add 1-2 days for their processing times before shipping your order.
Signature is required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research NW shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
Drop ship orders may be utilized in the following scenarios:
- Out of stock in our dispensary.
- Allows faster shipping time.
- Special order items.
- Drop ship only item.
May be available on specific items only. Discounts will be available on the item order page, with the volume and discount clearly indicated.
We do not offer commercial entity fulfillment (wholesaler, distributor, re-seller). Orders are processed for quantities of personal consumption only. Accounts are monitored and deactivated for misuse, at Agape Nutrition's discretion.
Out of Stock Items
If an item ordered is out of stock with the manufacture or any warehouse we work with, you will automatically receive the remainder of your order.
- We may: search for another fulfillment warehouse in order to drop ship your item.
- We may: notify you if the item can be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks, so that you may choose to wait for fulfillment or cancel the order.
- We may: cancel the item or order for a full refund. You will be notified by email of any unfulfillable cancellations.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Agape Nutrition is not liable for errors or omissions.