Enzymedica, Natto-K 30 and 90 Capsules
- Cardiovascular support: Specialized blend of the enzyme Nattokinase + five complimentary enzymes to promote optimal circulation and cardiovascular health
- Highest quality: Contains the original patented Nattokinase enzyme, NSK-SD, originally derived from natto, a traditional fermented Japanese food
- Healthy blood flow: Helps maintain healthy levels of blood clotting factors already within normal range
- Thera-blend systemic enzymes: Precisely formulated Thera-blend enzymes are designed for optimal activity across the naturally occurring pH ranges throughout the body
- Purity promise: Contains no gluten, milk, casein, soy, egg, artificial colors, flavors, or GMOs; Vegan and Kosher
Natto-K contains specialized blends of enzymes including Nattokinase with NSK-SD - the only form of nattokinase that does not contain vitamin K2 to enhance the body's production of plasmin. Plasmin breaks down excess fibrin, which may improve circulation. Natto-K may help maintain already healthy levels of blood clotting factors within a healthy range.
Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work at specific pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
Why do we need to maintain healthy levels of clotting agents?
One of the clotting agents in our body is called fibrin, and it works by circulating through the bloodstream and sticking to the walls of blood vessels. It is important for this process to stay in a normal and healthy range for effective circulation and cardiovascular health.
What is nattokinase?
Dr. Hiroyuki Sumi, a researcher for the Japan Ministry of Education, found that a part of the Japanese fermented soybean food known as natto exhibited strong fibrinolytic activity, meaning that it’s effective in breaking down fibrin. He named this enzyme nattokinase, and Dr. Sumi later commented that nattokinase showed “a potency matched by no other enzyme.” It works by enhancing the body’s ability to produce plasmin, which breaks down and helps the body regulate fibrin.*
Why are Natto-K’s enzymes better?
The enzymes in Natto-K include a specialized blend of nattokinase with NSK-SD®, the only form of nattokinase that doesn’t contain vitamin K2, enhancing the body’s ability to regulate fibrin levels and promoting optimal circulation and cardiovascular health.*
One capsule three times daily on an empty stomach, one hour before or two hours after a meal. Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing.
100% vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water).
Egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, artificial colors, or flavors.
Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Keep closed in a dry place; avoid excessive heat.
Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing.
Please keep out of reach of children.
Consult a physician prior to use if pregnant or nursing.