Enzymedica, pH-Strips 120 Strips
- FOR USE WITH pH BASIC: Enzymedica's pH-Strips are intended for use in conjunction with pH-Basic. pH-Basic is formulated to assist in balancing the pH of individuals who are either too acidic or too alkaline. It also serves to enhance the activity and efficiency of all enzymes in the body (digestive or metabolic).
- SIMPLE + FAST RESULTS: Enzymedica pH-strips come in a 15-foot, single-roll dispenser. Results are immediate, and an accurate color chart is included.
- EXCLUSIVE THERA-BLEND: Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
- FREE OF: Rest assured knowing that this product does not contain any egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, or any artificial colors or flavors.
- QUALITY + EXPERIENCE: Enzymedica was founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering our customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Our goal of educating people about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica. All of our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible.
Don’t let your pH level be a mystery.
Our pH-Strips let you know exactly where your pH level is at. This is especially useful when taking pH-Basic, as it lets you track how your body is returning to normal. With a 15-foot single roll dispenser, accurate color chart, and immediate results, finding your level is easy and quick. Know where you stand as you get back into balance.
When the body’s pH level is in balance, everything else feels and works better.
What is the pH scale?
The pH scale is a measure of acidity, with lower numbers being more acidic and higher numbers being less acidic, also known as more alkaline or basic. The tissue in our bodies falls on this scale, and it’s better to have our levels fall closer to the neutral middle than the ends of the scale.
How do pH levels affect the body?
While our internal pH level can land somewhere between 4, acidic, to 8, alkaline, the acidic side of the scale has more worrying effects, including not being able to get the most out of our enzymes. There are quite a few factors that can lead to our bodies becoming more acidic, from diet to pharmaceutical drugs, environmental toxins, obesity, and other lifestyle issues.
How do pH strips work together with pH-Basic?
Fortunately, alkalinizing agents like pH-Basic can promote balanced pH levels in the body.* Not only is pH-Basic formulated with a special blend of enzymes, nutrients, and botanicals to maintain the body’s optimal pH level but it’s been designed to bypass the acidic environment of the stomach and deliver nutrients directly to the small intestine.*
pH-Strips can help you track progress and know exactly where you stand.
Tear off 1 to 1.5 inches of paper then hold or dip in your urine stream. Results are immediate once the strip is wet. Compare the strip to the closest color on the graph. The optimal pH level is between 6.5 and 7.