Integrative Therapeutics, ProThrivers Wellness Sleep 60 Veg Capsules
Helps support healthy sleep.*
With 20 mg of melatonin per two capsules.
With magnesium, magnolia, and Suntheanine® brand L-theanine.
Contains no salt, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, ingredients of animal origin, artificial colors, or flavors.
ProThrivers™ Wellness Sleep is formulated with melatonin, magnesium, L-Theanine, and magnolia to support healthy sleep.*
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond to identify and address the root cause and work for hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition – both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that's where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, and acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Quantity per Container: 60 Capsules
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%†|
|Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate)||200 mg||50%|
|Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) Bark Extract standardized to contain 2% honokiol and 1% magnolol||200 mg||**|
|L-Theanine (Suntheanine® brand)||100 mg||**|
† Based on 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established
Directions and Dosage:
Take 1 to 2 capsules at bedtime, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, and silicon dioxide.
Does Not Contain:
Ingredients of animal origin
Caution: Do not use this product unless advised by a healthcare professional if you are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, or nursing; if you are taking any medications; or are being treated for depression, autoimmune, endocrine, high sugar levels, blood clotting, or seizure disorders. Do not take melatonin while operating a motor vehicle or machinery and do not exceed the suggested dose without the advice of a healthcare professional.
1. Solanki MH, Chatterjee PK, Gupta M, et al. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2014 Jun 18. pii: ajprenal.00127.2014. [Epub ahead of print]
2.Yoshida T, Niho S, Toda M, et al. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2014 Apr; 44(4):346-54. doi: 10.1093/jjco/hyu004. Epub 2014 Feb 5.
3. Eby GA, Eby KL. Medical Hypotheses 2006; 67 (2): 362-70.
4.Stepulak A, Sifringer M, Rzeski W, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2005 Oct 25;102(43):15605-10.
5. Jiang X, Su L, Zhang Q, et al. J Histochem Cytochem. 2012; 60(4):269-79.
6.Moykkynen T, Uusi-Oukari M, Heikkila J, et al. Neuroreport. 2001 Jul 20; 12(10):2175-9.
7. Murck H. Ketamine. J Psychiatr Res. 2013 Jul; 47(7):955-65.
8.Held K, Antonijevic IA, K _nzel H, et al. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2002 Jul; 35(4):135-43.
9. Ko HJ, Youn CH, Kim HM, et al. Nutr Can. 2014 Jun 9:1-9. [Epub ahead of print]
10. Ito K, et al. Effects of L-theanine on the release of alpha brain waves in human volunteers. Nippon Nogeikagaku Kaishi 1998; 72:153-57
11. Chen CR, Zhou XZ, Luo YJ, et al. Neuropharmacology. 2012 Nov; 63(6):1191-9. doi:.1016/j.neuropharm.2012.06.031. Epub 2012 Jul 4.
12. Lee SJ, Cho YH, Park K, et al. Biochem Pharmacol. 2008; 75:2289-2300.
13.Hwang ES, Park KK. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010; 74:961-67.
14. You Q, Li M, Jiao G. Arch Pharm Res. 2009; 32:1789-94.
15. Zhong WB, Wang CY, Ho KJ, et al. Anticancer Drugs. 2003; 14:211-217.