InterPlexus | Mega-Polyzyme | 60 Capsules
Mega-Polyzyme | 60 Capsules:
Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes!
Mega-Polyzyme is a vegetarian enyzme formula that is acid stable. It is active in the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. InterPlexus pride itself on a product that is potent, pure, specific, and stable.
- Mega-Polyzime enzymes have been painstakingly researched and carefully selected so that only the purest and most effective enzymes are used.
- Mega-Polyzyme is formulated with 600 mg of enzymes in each capsule. Most other enzyme products contain only 250 to 450 mg (including tablet/capsule fillers and binders) per pill.
- Mega-Polyzyme utilizes highly purified, specially selected enzymes from plant and botanical sources.
- Mega-Polyzime is a full spectrum vegetarian enzyme that is active on food proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Technological advanced permit substitution of most animal source enzymes with natural alternative sources.
- Nega-Polyzyme Protease, Bromelain and Papain effectively break down food proteins, especially grain glutens.
- The Protease in Mega-Polyzyme has a broad spectrum activity on various protiens. Mega-Polyzyme Protease has remarkable grain gluten digesting capacity.
- Activities on various substrates are measured at pH 7.0, temperature 37« ?C. The activity on milk casein is an accepted reference and is indicated as 100%.
- Mega-Polyzime lipase breaks down fats and oils, and its Amylase activity targets starches and other carbohydrates.
- The Cellulase in Mega-Polyzyme is of sufficient strength to completely digest the cellulose contained in a full head of lettuce. Cellulose in the diet is not digestible, and the human intestinal bacteria cannot ferment or metabolize it. By digesting cellulose, the friendly intestinal bacteria are presented with more nutrient substrate to multiply. This is important to people on low carbohydrate diets.
- Pancreatic enzymes are relatively unstable in the digestive tract.
- Mega-Polyzyme Protease resists gastric acid unlike animal-derived preparations which ar deactivated in the presence of acid.
- Mega-Polyzyme Lipase is active over a wide pH range.
- In the small intestine of healthy individuals, pancreatic enzyme activities decline at different rates. Although 74% of Amylase and 22% of Trypsin activity survive to the end of the small intestine, only 1% of initial Lipase activity is still available at that point.
- The greater survivability of Amylase is probably due to its resistance to proteolytic degradation. Pancreatic Lipase is inactivated at pH less than 4; therefore, animal derived Pancreatic Lipase will rapidly degrade in the normal stomach reducing its ability to break down fat.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||273 mg||**|
|Papain (from Carica papaya)||35,000 TU|
|Bromelain (from Anasas comosus stems)||100 GDU|
** Daily value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule with meal or as directed.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present. If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
Milk, soy, egg and wheat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.