InterPlexus | Mega-Polyzyme | 60 Capsules
Mega-Polyzyme | 60 Capsules:
Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes!
Mega-Polyzyme is a vegetarian enyzme formula that is acid stable. It is active in the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. InterPlexus pride itself on a product that is potent, pure, specific, and stable.
- Mega-Polyzime enzymes have been painstakingly researched and carefully selected so that only the purest and most effective enzymes are used.
- Mega-Polyzyme is formulated with 600 mg of enzymes in each capsule. Most other enzyme products contain only 250 to 450 mg (including tablet/capsule fillers and binders) per pill.
- Mega-Polyzyme utilizes highly purified, specially selected enzymes from plant and botanical sources.
- Mega-Polyzime is a full spectrum vegetarian enzyme that is active on food proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Technological advanced permit substitution of most animal source enzymes with natural alternative sources.
- Nega-Polyzyme Protease, Bromelain and Papain effectively break down food proteins, especially grain glutens.
- The Protease in Mega-Polyzyme has a broad spectrum activity on various protiens. Mega-Polyzyme Protease has remarkable grain gluten digesting capacity.
- Activities on various substrates are measured at pH 7.0, temperature 37« ?C. The activity on milk casein is an accepted reference and is indicated as 100%.
- Mega-Polyzime lipase breaks down fats and oils, and its Amylase activity targets starches and other carbohydrates.
- The Cellulase in Mega-Polyzyme is of sufficient strength to completely digest the cellulose contained in a full head of lettuce. Cellulose in the diet is not digestible, and the human intestinal bacteria cannot ferment or metabolize it. By digesting cellulose, the friendly intestinal bacteria are presented with more nutrient substrate to multiply. This is important to people on low carbohydrate diets.
- Pancreatic enzymes are relatively unstable in the digestive tract.
- Mega-Polyzyme Protease resists gastric acid unlike animal-derived preparations which ar deactivated in the presence of acid.
- Mega-Polyzyme Lipase is active over a wide pH range.
- In the small intestine of healthy individuals, pancreatic enzyme activities decline at different rates. Although 74% of Amylase and 22% of Trypsin activity survive to the end of the small intestine, only 1% of initial Lipase activity is still available at that point.
- The greater survivability of Amylase is probably due to its resistance to proteolytic degradation. Pancreatic Lipase is inactivated at pH less than 4; therefore, animal derived Pancreatic Lipase will rapidly degrade in the normal stomach reducing its ability to break down fat.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Enzyme Blend||273 mg||**|
|Papain (from Carica papaya)||35,000 TU|
|Bromelain (from Anasas comosus stems)||100 GDU|
** Daily value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule with meal or as directed.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present. If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care provider prior to use. As with any product, discontinue use if adverse effects occur.
Milk, soy, egg and wheat.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Agape Nutrition Inventory Update
We have received unprecedented demand across a wide range of categories as the impact of coronavirus COVID-19 has continued to spread over the past several months, and as a result, have experienced several availability issues.
We are working very closely with our manufacture and supplier partners to quickly increase availability across all product categories. We are now operating normally with intermittent out of stock levels, which generally do not last long and are quickly being replenished by our brand partners.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic and/or combined with holiday seasons. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.
Orders cannot be cancelled once the order confirmation is received.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer: United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option below is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. You will receive an automated invoice of your order in your email inbox. Tracking is generally applied within 24 to 48 hours of receipt, unless otherwise notified.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed within 24 to 48 hours, which is dependent upon the daily order volume. Although, most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of receipt, this is not a guarantee. Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours after processing and the package has shipped.
|USPS Services (Business Days)||UPS Services (Business Days)|
|1-3 Days||USPS First-Class Mail||2 Days||UPS 2 Day Air|
|1-3 Days||USPS Priority Mail||3 Days||UPS 3 Day Select|
|2-9 Days||USPS Parcel Select||1-7 Days||UPS Ground|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery.
FREE SHIPPING is offered to orders that meet or exceed $99, by applying the promo code: FREESHIP and click the ADD button upon check out. FREE SHIPPING is USPS Standard delivery service or UPS Standard Ground, if the first option is not available to your shipping location. Offer excludes specialty products and other discounts.
If FREE SHIPPING is not desired, simply do not apply the promo code. All available shipping options for your order will be displayed.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
Orders should be placed via the web with payment by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, PayPal or Amazon Pay, etc.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 62 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international orders or shipping at this time, outside the 62 states and territories of the United States.
Heat Sensitive Orders
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- All heat sensitive items will ship on Monday and Tuesday only. This is the ensure that heat sensitive orders are delivered before weekends.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Drop Ship Orders
Shipping may be different from the warehouse(s) we work with, however we do our best to match the pricing and type of shipping originally selected. Please note that some manufactures add 1-2 days for their processing times before shipping your order.
Signature is required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research NW shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
Drop ship orders may be utilized in the following scenarios:
- Out of stock in our dispensary.
- Allows faster shipping time.
- Special order items.
- Drop ship only item.
May be available on specific items only. Discounts will be available on the item order page, with the volume and discount clearly indicated.
We do not offer commercial entity fulfillment (wholesaler, distributor, re-seller). Orders are processed for quantities of personal consumption only. Accounts are monitored and deactivated for misuse, at Agape Nutrition's discretion.
Out of Stock Items
If an item ordered is out of stock with the manufacture or any warehouse we work with, you will automatically receive the remainder of your order.
- We may: search for another fulfillment warehouse in order to drop ship your item.
- We may: notify you if the item can be fulfilled within 1-2 weeks, so that you may choose to wait for fulfillment or cancel the order.
- We may: cancel the item or order for a full refund. You will be notified by email of any unfulfillable cancellations.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Agape Nutrition is not liable for errors or omissions.