MediNatura | ReBoost Nasal Spray Echinacea+6 Decongestion | 0.68 oz
ECHINACEA +6 = FAST, NATURAL CONGESTION RELIEF – Compare to the active ingredient in Oscillococcinum PLUS organic Echinacea and 6 natural actives to temporarily relieve nasal congestion, sinus headache and pressure, and up to 6 accompanying cold and flu symptoms.
- MORE ACTIVES FOR MORE SYMPTOM RELIEF – The powerful homeopathic active ingredients from plants and minerals are delivered in a gentle saline base that helps to hydrate dry nasal passages while delivering targeted symptom relief.
- HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH – Homeopathy treats symptoms with a micro dose of an active ingredient to stimulate the body’s own defences. Our approach combines multiple potent actives, in multiple concentrations for greater relief of more symptoms.
- RELIEF, WITHOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS – Provides natural nasal relief that doesn’t cause dryness, jitters or loopy, dizzy feelings like some sinus medicines can. ReBoost nasal spray is also free from the “rebound effect” associated with decongestion sprays.
- READY WHEN YOU ARE – ReBoost can be used as needed for quick relief during any season and is non-addictive and safe for long-term use.
MediNatura uses ingredients found in the natural world, so you can feel better about feeling better.
- Natural Ingredients*
- Nasal Spray
Uses For temporary relief of mirror nasal symptoms:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Headache and Pressure
- Cold/Flu Nasal Symptoms
*Contains 4 natural active ingredients (of 8 actives, see Drug Facts*).
At first sign of symptoms:
Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 sprays into each nostril every 1/2 to 1 hour, until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 48 sprays in 24 hours. Children 4 to 11 years: 1 spray into each nostril every 1/2 to 1 hour until symptoms lessen, then continue with standard dosage. Do not exceed 24 sprays in 24 hours. For children under 4 years, consult your health professional.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 sprays into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. Children 4 to 11 years: 1 spray into each nostril every 4 to 6 hours. For children under 4 years, consult your health professional.
Ask a doctor before use if you have asthma. In rare cases bronchospasm may occur in asthmatic patients. Temporary burning, stinging, sneezing, or increased nasal discharge may occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare provider before use. Keep out of reach of children. The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health professional should be consulted. Do not use if known sensitivity to Reboost or any of its ingredients exist.
- Do not use if printed safety seal around cap and bottle neck is missing or broken.
- Store at room temperature. Protect from light.
- Please retain outer carton for full product instructions.