MediNatura | ReBoost Sore Throat Spray Zinc+13 - Cherry | 0.68 oz
ZINC +13 = FAST SORE THROAT RELIEF – Compare to the active ingredients in Oscillococcinum and Zicam, PLUS 13 natural actives to temporarily relieve minor sore throat pain and up to 6 cold and flu symptoms like headache, chills, fatigue, body aches, cough and runny nose.
- MORE ACTIVES FOR MORE RELIEF – The power of zinc combined with powerful plants like organic Echinacea, organic Calendula, and wild-harvested Baptisia which have a long history of soothing pain and supporting healing.
- HOMEOPATHIC APPROACH – Homeopathy treats symptoms with a micro dose of an active ingredient to stimulate the body’s own defences. Our approach combines multiple potent actives, in multiple concentrations for greater relief of more symptoms.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE RELIEF – ReBoost sore throat spray has no known interactions with other medicines or supplements, and are safe for stomach and liver.
- FAST-ACTING SPRAY – Sprayed in the mouth, directly onto sore throat for quick relief with a pleasant natural cherry flavor and no numbing effect. No artificial colors.
For the temporary relief of minor:
- Sore Throat
- Pain from canker sores
Adults and children 12 years and older: 2 sprays every 2-3 hours, up to 12 times daily.
Children 6 to 11 years: 1 spray every 2-3 hours, up to 8 times daily.
For children under 6 years, consult your health professional.
Keep in mouth for a while before swallowing.
Non-drowsy homeopathic cold/flu medicine for the temporary relief of minor: Sore Throat, Pain from Canker Sores
- Empty Bottle Guarantee
- Now formulated with Natural Cherry Flavor
- Non-drowsy, non-jittery, multi-symptom relief
- No known interaction with other medicines
- Does not cause over-dryness of mouth
Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a health professional promptly. Do not use more than 2 days. This product contains ethanol and should not be inhaled. In rare cases allergic reactions may occur. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. The use of this a by more than one person may spread infection. If symptoms persist or worsen, a health professional should be consulted. Do not use if known sensitivity to ReBoost or any of its ingredients exists.
Keep out of Reach of Children.