NeuroScience | AdreCor | 90 Capsules
Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue*
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (1). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (2).
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- L-histidine: Precursor to histamine. In the central nervous system, histamine plays an important role in the release of pituitary hormones and wakefulness (3).
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects (4,5).* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress (5).*
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis) (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (6).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in vivo (7).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (8-12).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||6 mg||30%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||12 mg||600%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) 120 mcg (equivalent to 240 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)||120 mcg||30%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||60 mcg||1,000%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||300 mg||3,000%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||14 mg||4%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)||3 mg||20%|
L-methionine, L-histidine, L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), and Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
- Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
- Krystal A, et al. Sleep Med Rev. 2013;17(4):263-72.
- Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
- Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
- Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
- Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
- Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
- Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.