Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and mood*
- Adomet® (SAMe): Specialized form of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) that is stable at room temperature. SAMe is the universal methyl donor in the body involved in the methylation of neurotransmitters responsible for mood regulation (1,2).*
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins):
- Considered an adaptogen because of its ability to increases the body’s resistance to stressors (3).*
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that provides antioxidant protection by its ability to scavenge free radicals and metal ions (4).* EGCG has been shown to increase resistance to fatigue in vivo (5).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, B12, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters (6-10).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||50 mg||83%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||2 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||4 mg||200%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid) (equivalent to 80 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)||40 mcg||10%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||20 mcg||333%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||100 mg||1,000%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||4.7 mg||1%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)||1 mg||7%|
|S-adenosyl-L-methionine (as s-adenosyl-L-methionine disulfate p-toluensulfonate)||200 mg||†|
Proprietary BlendL-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), Green Tea leaf extract (70% epigallocatechin gallate)
†Daily Value not established.
Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
- Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
- Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
- Legeay S, et al. Nutrients. 2015;7(7):5443-68.
- Teng Y and Wu D. Pharmacogn Mag. 2017;13(50):326-31.
- Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
- Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.