NeuroScience | Avipaxin | 90 Capsules
We have run out of stock for this item.
Contains ingredients involved in the synthesis and activity of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for attention, learning, memory, and down regulation of the immune response*
Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter found throughout the peripheral and central nervous systems and is well known for its importance in muscle contraction, attention, learning, memory, and stress (1).* Acetylcholine released by the vagus nerve is essential to immune health due to its ability to down regulate cytokine expression in the spleen, liver, and gastrointestinal tract (2).*
- Acetyl-L-carnitine: Derivative of L-carnitine shown to increase plasma and brain levels of L-carnitine (3,4). L-carnitine facilitates energy production in mitochondria (5) and provides antioxidant protection through its ability to scavenge reactive oxygen species and metal ions (6).* Provides an acetyl group required for acetylcholine synthesis (7).*
- Choline bitartrate: Choline donor and precursor to acetylcholine (8,9). Choline is an essential nutrient important for cell health, methylation and lipid metabolism (10).*
- AlphaSize® (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine): Patented choline donor (11) and precursor to acetylcholine (9).
- Huperzia serrata aerial parts (standardized to 1% to huperzine A): Potent and selective inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase (AChE), an enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine in the synapse (12).*
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI‚ choline bitartrate‚ alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine enriched soy lecithin (50% alpha-GPC)‚ and huperzia serrata aerial parts (standardized to 1% huperzine A)
†Daily Value not established.
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed suggested use.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and Silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Contains lecithin from soy.
- Ferreira-Vieira T, et al. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2016;14(1):101-15.
- Tracey K. Nat Rev Immunol. 2009;9(6):418-28.
- Parnetti L, et al. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. 1992;42(1):89-93.
- Rebouche C. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2004;1033:30-41.
- Pekala J, et al. Curr Drug Metab. 2011;12(7):667-78.
- Gulcin I. Life Sci. 2006;78(8):803-11.
- White H and Scates P. Neurochem Res. 1990;15(6):597-601.
- Wallace J, et al. Br J Nutr. 2012;108(7):1264-71.
- Ueland P. J Inherit Metab Dis. 2011;34(1):3-15.
- Zeisel S. Nutrition. 2000;16(7-8):669-71.
- Abbiati G, et al. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet. 1993;18(2):173-80.
- Tun M and Herzon S. J Exp Pharmacol. 2012;4:113-23.