Contains ingredients important for the synthesis of dopamine, a catecholamine important for positive effect, mood, and memory*
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Precursor to L-cysteine, which is required for the synthesis of glutathione (1)* Glutathione provides antioxidant protection and is an important mediator of oxidative stress in dopaminergic neurons (2,3).
- N-acetyl-L-tyrosine: L-tyrosine is a precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (99% L-DOPA): Natural source of L-DOPA (4). L-DOPA crosses the blood-brain barrier and is the direct precursor to dopamine (5).*
- Vitamin B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, C are important for catecholamine synthesis (6-8).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as from (6S)-5-methyltetra-hydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)||133 mcg||33%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||70 mcg||100%|
N-acetyl-L-cysteine, N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, and Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract
† Daily Value not established.
Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and Silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Rushworth G and Megson I. Pharmacol Ther. 2014;141(2):150-9.
- Schmitt B, et al. Redox Biol. 2015;6:198-205.
- Smeyne M and Smeyne R. Free Radic Biol Med. 2013;62:13-25.
- Tuleun C, et al. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 2008;20(10).
- Pardridge W. NeuroRx. 2005:2(1):3-14.
- Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
- Levine M, et al. J Biol chem. 1985;260(24):12942-7.
- Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.