NeuroScience | Calm PRT | 90 Capsules
Contains ingredients important for regulating the stress response, reducing anxiousness, and sleep*
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (15% rosavins): Adaptogen shown to reduce anxiousness and stress-related effects (1,2).*
- Phosphatidylserine: Component of cell membranes important for receptor-mediated interactions (3).* Phosphatidylserine is thought to interact with cell membranes in order to dampen hypothalamic signaling and regulate the stress response (4).*
- Glycine: Major inhibitory neurotransmitter that crosses the blood-brain barrier (5).* Binds receptors that regulate temperature during sleep (6).*
- Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (7-9).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (10-12).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 22
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
Rhodiola rosea root extract (standardized to 10% rosavins‚ providing 112.5mg of rosavins)‚ phosphatidylserine‚ glycine‚ and taurine.
†Daily Value not established.
Take 3-4 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (hypromellose‚ water)‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Contains lecithin from soy.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- If you are pregnant or nursing‚ consult your healthcare provider before use.
- This product has a tamper evident seal under the cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature‚ in a dry place.