Contains non-glandular ingredients important for adrenal health and reducing stress-induced fatigue.*
Provides over three times the L-tyrosine and six times the Rhodiola per capsule compared to AdreCor.
- L-tyrosine: Precursor to catecholamines including dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins): Adaptogen that has been shown to reduce stress-induced effects (1,2).* In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, Rhodiola rosea was shown to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve general well-being under stress (2).*
- L-methionine: Precursor to S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) (3). SAMe is directly involved in methylation processes including catecholamine synthesis (4).
- Mucuna cochinchinensis (99% L-DOPA): Natural source of L-DOPA (9). L-DOPA crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to catecholamines (10).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of pantothenic acid, niacin, B6, folate, and C are important for the synthesis of adrenal hormones and catecholamines (11-15).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||67 mg||111%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL & pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)||17 mg||833%|
|Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, and folic acid)||133 mcg||33%|
|Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate)||40 mg||400%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)||7 mg||44%|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate)||2.7 mg||133%|
L-tyrosine, Rhodiola rosea root extract (5% rosavins), L-methionine, and Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract
†Daily Value not established.
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and Silicon dioxide.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use.
- Blier P. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2001;26 Suppl:S1-2.
- Verhoeff N, et al. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003;74(2):425-32.
- Xing B, et al. Brain Res. 2016;1641(Pt B):217-33.
- Clark K and Noudoost B. Front Neural Circuits. 2014;8:33.
- Chiang H, et al. J Food Drug Anal. 2015;23(3):359-69.
- Spasov A, et al. Phytomedicine. 2000;7(2):85-9.
- Duncan T, et al. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013;57(4):628-36.
- Mischoulon D and Fava M. Am J Clin Nutr. 2002;76(5):1158S-61S.
- Tuleun C, et al. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 2008;20(10).
- Pardridge W. NeuroRx. 2005:2(1):3-14.
- Ragaller V, et al. J Anim Physiol Anim Nutr (Berl). 2011;95(1):6-16.
- Vrecko K, et al. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1361(1):59-65.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- Mattson M and Shea T. Trends Neurosci. 2003;26(3):137-46.