NeuroScience | SeroTrex | 60 Tablets
SeroTrex | 60 Tablets:
Chewable tablets with ingredients important for mood and reducing stress*
- L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist (1)*. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress (2)*. In individuals 8-12 years of age, L-theanine has been shown to significantly increase the number of nights with restful sleep and reduce nocturnal motor activity (3)*
- 5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (4)*. Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function (5).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
|5-Hydroxytryptophan (From Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)||60 mg||†|
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Chew 1-2 tablets up to twice daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Xylitol, Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Citric acid, Fruit punch flavor, and Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract (standardized to 95% Rebaudioside A).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Not a significant source of total fat, calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbohydrate, dietary fiber, sugars, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- Kakuda T, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66(12):2683-2686.
- Kimura K, et al. Biol Psychol. 2007; 74(1):39-45.
- Lyon MR, et al. Alt Med Rev. 2011;16(4):348-54.
- Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
- Monti J. Sleep Med Rev. 2011;15(4):269-81.