NeuroScience TravaCor 120 Capsules
Contains a blend of ingredients shown to improve mood and reduce stress*
- Mood & Stress Support - Features a blend of ingredients shown to improve mood and reduce stress. TravaCor has been used by those looking to gain peace of mind, promote restful sleep, and slow down feelings of restlessness.*
- Proven Ingredients For Calm - In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood ,* while L-theanine has been shown to significantly reduce stress.* TravaCor's L-theanine and 5-HTP are formulated to meet and exceed amounts found in these studies.
- Peaceful Nights, Productive Days - TravaCor is designed to support natural melatonin synthesis in the body, rather than supplement directly before bedtime. This may provide a more sustainable way to promote healthy sleep habits.*
- Serotonin / Gaba Focused - This innovative blend also includes active forms of B6, folate (L-5-MTHF), and B12, important nutrients for serotonin synthesis.*[3-4]
- Practitioner Trusted, Professional Grade - Trusted by thousands of healthcare professionals, NeuroScience formulates products exclusively on peer-reviewed studies. All products are the USA manufactured in a cGMP compliant facility.
- Taurine: Neuroprotective amino acid that provides antioxidant protection and demonstrates GABA-A agonist activity (1-3).* GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain important for calm and sleep (4-6).
- L-theanine: Amino acid that acts as a glutamate receptor antagonist (7)*. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, L-theanine was shown to significantly reduce stress (8)*.
- 5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (9).* Serotonin is important for regulating mood and sleep-wake function (10). In a randomized, double-blind study, 5-HTP was shown to significantly improve mood (11).*
- Vitamins B and C: Active forms of vitamin B6, folate, B12, and C are important for serotonin synthesis (12-16).*
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||40 mg||44%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)||9 mg||529%|
Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid)
(Equivalent to 400 mcg of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt**)
|383 mcg DFE||96%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||30 mcg||1250%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chelate)||50 mg||12%|
|Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)||10 mg||91%|
|Selenium (as L-selenomethionine)||70 mcg||127%|
Taurine, L-theanine, and 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract)
† Daily Value not established.
**This product uses Gnosis SpA's (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic).
Take 1-3 capsules one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Kumari N, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;775:19-27.
- Shimada K, et al. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2015;803:581-96.
- Kletke O, et al. PLoS One. 2013;8(4):e61733.
- Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
- Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
- Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
- Kakuda T, et al. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2002;66(12):2683-2686.
- Kimura K, et al. Biol Psychol. 2007; 74(1):39-45.
- Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
- Monti J. Sleep Med Rev. 2011;15(4):269-81.
- Jangid P, et al. Asian J Psychiatr. 2013;6(1):29-34.
- Dakshinamurti K, et al. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1990;585:128-44.
- Bottiglieri T. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2013;36(1):1-13.
- Stahl S. J Clin Psychiatry. 2008;69(9):1352-3.
- Antoniades C, et al. Circulation. 2006;114(11):1193-201.
- May J, et al. Brain Res Bull. 2013;90:35-42.