Nordic Naturals | ProOmega CRP | 90 Softgels
ProOmega CRP | 90 Softgels:
ProOmega® CRP offers a powerful combination of concentrated omega-3 fish oil, plus optimized curcumin and the potent antioxidants L-Glutathione and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) to achieve complete functional support for long-term health.* ProOmega CRP achieves broad-based cellular, metabolic, and cardiovascular benefits by managing excessive cell signaling activity at central control points, while also limiting oxidative stress.* No other product offers the same breadth of synergistic support.*
- Promotes cellular recovery by reducing oxidative stress*
- Promotes healthy metabolic balance*
- Supports healthy immunity*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Highly bioavailable ingredients
- Solvent free and piperine free
- Synergistic formulation modulates systemic metabolic stress throughout the body
- Promotes cellular recovery by helping to neutralize free radicals and address oxidative stress
- Supports metabolic health by influencing signaling of inflammatory and oxidative cellular pathways
Serving Size: Three Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Calories ... 30
Calories from Fat ... 25
Total Fat ... 3.0g
Saturated Fat ... 0g
Trans Fat ... 0g
Cholesterol ... 5mg
Longvida® Optimized Curcumin Extract ... 600mg
(Curcumin longa root)
N-Acetyl-L-cysteine ... 150mg
Reduced L-Glutathione ... 225mg
Total Omega-3s ... 1500mg
EPA ... 735mg
DHA ... 525mg
Other Omega-3s ... 240mg
Three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob color, natural lemon flavor), beeswax, stearic acid, soy lecithin, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
This product does not contain!
- Milk derivatives
- Artificial colors
- Artificial flavors
LONGVIDA® is patent protected under US9192644 and EP 1993365 and a registered trademark of Verdure Sciences Inc.
Pellentesque posuere orci lobortis scelerisque blandit.
Donec id tellus lacinia an, tincidunt risus ac