Contains ingredients important for craving reduction, satiety, and breakdown of fat stores*
- N-acetyl-L-cysteine: Precursor to L-cysteine (1). L-cysteine modulates glutamater activity through activation of cystine/glutamate antiporters (2).
- L-phenylalanine: Amino acid that stimulates the release of cholecystokinin (3).* Cholecystokinin is a hormone that promotes satiety (3).
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract (65% EGCG): Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is a polyphenol in green tea that is thought to increase energy expenditure and fat oxidation (4).* EGCG increases gene expression of lipolytic enzymes (4).*
- 5-HTP (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract): 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) crosses the blood-brain barrier and is a precursor to serotonin and melatonin (5).*
- Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract (standardized to 99% L-DOPA): Natural source of L-DOPA (6).* L-DOPA crosses the blood-brain barrier and the direct precursor to dopamine (7).*
- Coleus forskohlii root extract (38% forskolin): Stimulates production of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) (8).* cAMP is important for the activation of hormone-sensitive lipase, an enzyme that breaks down fat stores (9).*
- Huperzia serrata aerial parts (standardized to 1% huperzine A): Huperzine A slows the breakdown of acetylcholine by inhibiting acetylcholinesterase (AChE) (10).* Acetylcholine is important for satiety and balancing dopaminergic signaling in the reward pathway (11).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Chromium (from chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate)||200 mcg||168%|
N-acetyl-L-cysteine, L-phenylalanine, Green tea leaf extract (70% EGCG), 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), Mucuna cochinchinensis seed extract, Coleus forskohlii root extract (40% Forskolin), Huperzia seratta whole plant extract (1% Huperzine A)
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1-3 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare provider.
Vegetable capsule (Hypromellose, water), Microcrystalline cellulose, and Magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
- Rushworth G and Megson I. Pharmacol Ther. 2014;141(2):150-9.
- Berk M, et al. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2013;34(3):167-77.
- Wang Y, et al. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2011;300(4):G528-37.
- Lee M, et al. Phytother Res. 2009;23(8):1088-91.
- Shaw K, et al. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2002;(1):CD003198.
- Tuleun C, et al. Livestock Research for Rural Development. 2008;20(10).
- Pardridge W. NeuroRx. 2005:2(1):3-14.
- Jeukendrup A and Randell R. Obes Rev. 2011;12(10):841-51.
- Godard M, et al. Obes Res. 2005;13(8):1335-43.
- Tun M and Herzon S. J Exp Pharmacol. 2012;4:113-23.
- Hoebel B, et al. Curr Opin Pharmacol. 2007;7(6):617-27.