Priority One, Adrenal Focus 100 Capsules
Adrenal Focus combines the whole gland adrenal with nutrients to support adrenal function during times of occasional stress.*
Adrenal Focus is an adrenal gland support supplement that supports the body's natural ability to produce needed immune responses, maintain vascular integrity, and appropriate energy production.*
Healthy adrenal glands benefit the body’s natural immune response, encourage a healthy reaction to environmental stresses, and promote optimal energy production.*
Our adrenal glands aid in maintaining healthy cortisol levels.*
Times of temporary stress can cause an overflow of cortisol, which may cause imbalances in cognitive function and fatigue in normal adrenal function. By keeping our daily stress in check, we can help keep our adrenal systems in top function, which in turn aids in all bodily functions.*
Therefore, more and more physicians are recommending a healthy balanced diet and regular exercise in the great outdoors. This helps our bodies and minds recover from daily stresses and keeps our adrenals in top form.*
A theory pioneered by Dr. John Bastyr is that glandular therapy is based on the concept that glandular concentrates support like organs to maintain an already healthy state.*
Dr. John Bastyr was a great modern example of a physician who used "sweetbreads" or whole glands therapeutically, though the history of glandular therapy has a long history in most cultures; people of the world traditionally have eaten every edible part of an animal, and only in more recent generations in American culture has this become undesirable. Other cultures that have used this form of medicine include the European model, traditional Chinese medicine, Ayurvedic medicine, Inuit nations, and African tribes. A 16th-century natural physician, Paracelsus, is quoted as saying "The heart heals the heart and the spleen heals the spleen, like cures like."
Do you know where your glandulars are coming from? Do they contain antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, or heavy metals?
If they are from anywhere other than Denmark, the answer is probably yes. We source all glands (with the exception of the thyroid) from Denmark. This is the only country that has been antibiotic and growth-hormone free for all bovine and porcine glands since 1998.*
This means that the glands in our products are pure, untreated, and retain the best balance of naturally occurring hormones available.*
When necessary due to supply shortage, unavailability, and other factors present in sourcing ingredients from around the world, we utilize our rigorous testing methodology to procure ingredients that meet the highest standards of purity. An example of this is our thyroid supplements. We currently source our thyroid from New Zealand.*
Not all glandular sources are equal. That is why we go to great lengths to procure the finest glands available. Sources like Denmark with one of the most robust quality control systems in the world and pristine places like New Zealand and Argentina. Both are renowned for their impeccable quality in glandular products.*
Individuals who take Adrenal Focus by Priority One Vitamins on a regular basis as directed can receive a range of valuable health benefits:
- Supports the healthy functioning of the adrenal glands.
- Aids in preventing such symptoms associated with adrenal fatigue as lack of energy, inability to concentrate, and interrupted sleep cycles.
- Promotes proper production of adrenaline hormone to handle stress.
- Promotes healthy immune system response.
Serving size: One (1) Capsule
Serving per container: 100
Amount per serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate)||5 mg||50%|
|Potassium (As potassium aspartate carbonate)||0.4 mg||<1%|
|Bitter Orange (Fruit) (98% Hesperidin Complex)||150 mg||**|
|Bitter Orange (Fruit) (25% Bioflavonoids)||75 mg||**|
|Wheat Grass (Juice) (Triticum aestivum)||31 mg||**|
**Daily Value not established.
Take one (1) capsule daily or as directed by your physician.
Rice chelate‚ dicalcium phosphate‚ maltodextrin‚ capsule (gelatin‚ purified water).
Contains Wheat (Wheatgrass juice).
Contains no preservatives.
Bisphenol-A (BPA) & Phthalate Free.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding ‚ consult your physician before using this product. This product contains naturally occurring adrenal hormones. Keep the container tightly closed‚ store it in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of reach of children. For professional use only.
Contains Wheat (Wheatgrass juice).
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.