Cal-Mag + Vit D3 is a calcium supplement with Vitamin D3. Adequate calcium and Vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
Quality of life can be directly traced to the ability to maintain a strong, agile body. Individuals with adequate blood storage levels of calcidiol (the stored form of Vitamin D) have strong bones and optimal calcium balance.*
Adequate calcium and Vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
Not all calcium supplements are the same. For the body to benefit from calcium tablets or capsules, they must dissolve in the stomach, but some tablets may pass through the gastrointestinal system without fully disintegrating. As a result, the body only absorbs part of the calcium or none, depending on the individual.1 Cal-Mag + Vit D3 is offered as a vegetarian capsule, to facilitate easier disintegration for individuals who need immediate benefit.*
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body. Teeth and bones contain 99% of the body's calcium. Adequate calcium intake is essential for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in the blood and other bodily fluids where, among other things, it aids with blood clotting, nerve transmission, and muscle operation.*2
Calcium is stored in the bones; insufficient daily calcium intake can cause the body’s calcium serum level to drop below optimal levels. When serum calcium levels drop, the body takes the calcium its needs from the bones, causing the bones to weaken. Research indicates that bone resorption responds immediately to increased calcium intake.*3
Inadequate calcium intake is one of the primary nutritional concerns in the United States.* The individuals most affected include the following:
- Adolescents, whose bones are developing.*
- Pregnant women, whose bodies give up calcium for the fetus.*
- Lactating women, whose milk depletes their own calcium supply.*
- Elderly individuals, who lose bone mass as part of the natural aging process.*
- Vegan individuals, who do not consume dairy.*
- Individuals who are allergic to dairy products or lactose intolerant.*
Our Vitamin D3 is sourced from lanolin.*
Serving Size: Three (3) Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 600 IU / 150%
Calcium (as calcium citrate rice chelate aspartate carbonate hydroxide) 758mg / 76%
Magnesium (as magnesium rice chelate citrate oxide) 293mg / 73%
**Daily Value not established.
Recommendations: Take one (1) to three (3) capsules three times daily, or as directed by a physician.
Keep the container tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
Beta-cyclodextrin, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water).
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.