Priority One, Coral Calcium 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Coral Calcium supplements contain calcium carbonate, including naturally occurring magnesium, alkali salts, and trace minerals needed for optimal health.*
Adequate calcium and Vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
Inadequate calcium intake is one of the primary nutritional concerns in the United States.* The individuals most affected include the following:
- Adolescents, whose bones are developing.*
- Pregnant women, whose bodies give up calcium for the fetus.*
- Lactating women, whose milk depletes their own calcium supply.*
- Elderly individuals, who lose bone mass as part of the natural aging process.*
- Vegan individuals, who do not consume dairy.*
- Individuals who are allergic to dairy products or lactose intolerant.*
Serving Size: Three (3) Vegetarian Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 400 IU / 100%
Calcium 525mg / 53%
(As calcium carbonate from coral calcium) (Coral calcium contains naturally occurring magnesium and alkali salts).
Adults take one (1) capsule three (3) times daily, or as directed by your physician.
Rice chelate‚ silicon dioxide‚ food starch‚ sucrose‚ medium-chain triglycerides‚ dl-a-tocopherol‚ sodium ascorbate‚ vegetarian capsule (hypromellose‚ purified water).
Contains no Preservatives.
Bisphenol-A (BPA) & Phthalate Free.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consults your physician before using this product.