Priority One | Gluten Resolve | 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Gluten Resolve | 90 Vegetarian Capsules:
Gluten Resolve by Priority One® combines Tolerase®G a powerful new gluten targeted enzyme, with an array of beneficial plant enzymes to support those living a gluten free lifestyle.*
Gluten is present in many foods. It is almost impossible to fully avoid gluten intake, even when following a gluten free diet. Gluten intake can be up to 3g/d with a normal gluten free diet, and up to 0.2 g/d for a strict gluten-free diet, as observed in Dutch adolescents and adults.*1,2,3,4
Tolerase®G is scientifically proven to digest proline-rich gluten epitopes*:
In Vitro5, In a Gastrointestinal Model7, and In Humans*6
Degrades gluten in the human gastrointestinal tract.*6
Stable and active under gastric conditions.*7
Specifically degrades the immunogenic parts within gluten proteins.*7
Gluten-sensitive T-cells of the body s immune system no longer react to gluten after degradation with Tolerase®G*6,7
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Take three (3) capsules daily, or as directed by your physician.
Dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, calcium carbonate, gluten-free dextrin, vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, purified water).
Contains no preservatives. Bisphenol-A (BPA) & Phthalate Free.
Not suitable to replace a gluten free diet. This product does not treat or prevent celiac disease.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep container tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
1. www.dsm.com/human-nutrition, Tolerase G helps digest gluten DSM Bright Science Brighter Living
2. Van Overbeek et ai. Eur JA Gastroenterol Hepatol 1997;9:1097-9.
3. Hopman el al. J. Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2006; 43:102-8.
4. Hopman EG et al. Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2008; 20:423;9.
6. Mitea et al. http://gut.bmj.com/content/57/1/25
7. Stepniak D. Et al Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2006 Oct;291(4):G621-9. Epub 2006 May 11.