Supports immune, antioxidant, and visual health‡
- Supports a healthy immune & vascular system‡
- Promotes visual sharpness‡
- Converts to vitamin A in the body for antioxidant support‡
- From natural D. salina; Vitamin A precursor for antioxidant support‡
Beta carotene is a dietary antioxidant and vitamin precursor that supports the body's immune system and promotes visual acuity and vascular health. The body naturally converts beta carotene to vitamin A as needed to offer optimal nutritional support.‡
Beta carotene‚ which helps your body produce vitamin A‚ is an essential nutrient. Have you ever heard someone tell you to eat your carrots so you can see in the dark? While that isn't totally accurate‚ beta carotene (the reddish-orange compound in foods like carrots‚ apricots‚ and sweet potatoes) is capable of enhancing visual acuity‚ allowing you to see things in finer detail. Support for healthy vision is especially important as you age.
Even more important‚ however‚ is beta carotene's potential to support healthy tissues and DNA cells. It may promote immunity due to its antioxidant properties. Antioxidants work to fight off free radicals that may be capable of harming your cells.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin A (As beta carotene) 25‚000 IU / 500%
(With alpha carotene‚ cryptoxanthin‚ zeaxanthin and lutein) (From D. Saline‚ 100% Natural)
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil‚ olive oil‚ gelatin capsule (Gelatin‚ glycerin‚ water‚ carob).
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ GMOs‚ environmental contaminants‚ added excipients.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule‚ 1-2 times daily‚ with meals.
- Store sealed in a cool‚ dry area.
- Tamper Resistant: Use only if the safety seal is intact.
- If you are pregnant or lactating‚ have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ consult your health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.