Supports Healthy Hair, Nails & Skin‡
- Helps support healthy hair and nails‡
- It May help strengthen hair, nails, and skin‡
- Supports a healthy nervous system‡
- May reduce nail splitting‡
Biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin that is an essential co-factor for a number of metabolic carboxylation reactions involved in metabolism. Biotin can help strengthen hair, nails, and skin as well as maintain a healthy nervous system.‡
As a water-soluble B complex vitamin‚ biotin is involved in many essential bodily processes. Since your body can't store it for long periods of time‚ you need to make sure that you have a daily intake to avoid a deficiency. While many foods provide biotin‚ a supplement may be a more convenient source of additional insurance.
Some people refer to it as vitamin H or vitamin B7. Whatever you call it. a supplement like Pure Encapsulations Biotin 8 mg can ensure that you have enough of it.
One of the main benefits of biotin is its potential to promote the body's metabolism of nutrients. It serves as a co-factor for the metabolization of the proteins‚ fats‚ and carbohydrates you eat. As a result‚ it may help your body process energy and carry carbon dioxide throughout. The vitamin may also support certain immune cells‚ which may protect you from feeling sick.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60 - 120
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Biotin 8mg / 2‚667%
Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)‚ vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water).
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ GMOs‚ environmental contaminants‚ added excipients.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule‚ 1-2 times daily‚ with a meal.
- Store sealed in a cool‚ dry area.
- Tamper Resistant: Use only if the safety seal is intact.
- If you are pregnant or lactating‚ have any health condition or are taking any medication‚ consult your health professional before use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.