Supports cellular energy, cardiovascular and neurological health‡
- Nutritional support for cardiovascular health‡
- Supports tissues that require a lot of energy, such as the heart muscle‡
- Helps provide cellular support for increased energy & exercise stamina‡
- Acts as an antioxidant, providing cellular protection from free radicals‡
- Enhances cellular energy‡
- Contains 100% natural, trans-isomer, fermented material
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
CoQ10 provides support to enhance energy levels within cells to provide increased energy and exercise stamina. Enhanced energy from CoQ10 promotes nutritional support for the cardiovascular system.‡
All of the cells in your body require energy. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a nutrient essential for energy production‚ so you can see why it’s important. It can be created by your liver‚ where it’s made from an amino acid (protein builder) known as tyrosine. You can supplement the CoQ10 your body makes by getting this nutrient from foods such as sardines‚ mackerel‚ beef‚ lamb‚ spinach‚ and broccoli. Alternatively‚ you can take CoQ10 supplements.
You may have low CoQ10 levels present in your heart. Scientists have found that CoQ10 may be beneficial for reducing symptoms like swelling and shortness of breath. CoQ10 may increase energy production within your heart‚ thereby increasing the strength with which your heart is able to pump blood around your body.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30 - 60 -120
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Coenzyme Q10 120mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)‚ vegetarian capsule (cellulose‚ water).
Sourced and manufactured to avoid: Artificial additives‚ allergens‚ GMOs‚ environmental contaminants‚ added excipients.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1-2 capsules daily‚ in divided doses‚ with meals.