Researched Nutritionals, BLt™ 4 oz Liquid
Herbal Tinctures with Advanced Phospholipid Absorption
BLt™ was formulated by a physician & herbalist as a stand-alone or adjunctive support for vector-related issues. Combining science & technical botanical learnings with a powerful phospholipid delivery system, BLt™ provides the practitioner with balanced support with optimal absorption and patient response. May be combined with many pharmacological & nutraceutical preparations.
Microbial Support – the layering effect*
The body’s internal terrain is composed of millions of microbes; many have a positive influence on the body while other pathogenic microbes adversely impact and degrade health. Maintaining a robust microbial balance is essential for optimal health.
When a patient is facing serious health challenges that are influenced by pathogens, the doctor may prescribe antibiotic therapy. However, prescription antimicrobials are not always tolerated or effective as a single therapy to achieve optimal health recovery. Many doctors find that nutritional support in the form of herbal microbial balancers may potentiate traditional antibiotic therapy. This “layering” strategy often provides the most comprehensive and synergistic outcomes versus a single therapeutic approach.
- Balanced Organ Support – developed to promote healing and multi-organ support
- Peak Absorption – phospholipid delivery complex for maximum nutrient absorption
- Superior Herbal Extraction Process – organic cane alcohol is the preferred extraction process for alkaloid containing roots & barks
Use the chart below to determine the best tincture for your patient’s needs.
What to Expect: Patient reaction to these advanced microbial balancers is similar to what one experiences when starting immune support protocols: some patients experience a “Herxheimer” reaction while others do not. However, a patient who reacts to antibiotics and/or other nutritional protocols should start slowly.
Suggested Detox Protocol: As with other immune support protocols, doctors open detoxification pathways and provide binders to move toxins out of the body. Many doctors incorporate Tri-Fortify™ Orange (1 teaspoon per day) and PectaSol® (three capsules per day) for at least three days prior to commencing and during microbial treatment.
Suggested Use: As with any new nutritional supplement, patients should start slowly. For best results, take away from meals and add to 1-3 ounces of water. If the patient experiences nausea, have the patient dose the product 15-30 minutes after a light carbohydrate snack.
STARTING DOSE FOR ADULTS
- 3-5 drops in 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening
Days 4 & beyond
- Increase 3-5 drops every other day, in both morning and evening doses
FULL DOSE FOR ADULTS
- This would take 10-14 days to get to the full dose of 40 drops in each morning and the evening.
- Another dosing strategy used by many doctors is to have patients work up to a double dose (80 – 90 drops twice per day).
- Start with Detox Protocol mentioned above plus repeat 30 minutes before taking BLt™ and/or Crypto-Plus™ and/or Myc-P™.
- Start with 1 drop in 1-3 ounces of water once per day, and slowly increase the dose as your body is able to do so.
- 2 hours after taking BLt™ and/or Crypto-Plus™ and/or Myc-P™, repeat Detox Protocol.
ULTRA SENSITIVE PATIENTS
- Start by dosing every other day; consider having the patient swish in the mouth and spit out to minimize absorption.
Based on reported physician experience, pediatric dosing with children 8 years and older: start at 1-2 drops added to diluted apple or berry juice and work slowly up to 20-30 drops 2x/day over 2-3 weeks.
As each person’s body responds uniquely to any nutraceutical/pharmaceutical product, it is important to follow your healthcare professional’s dosing recommendations.