Fungal overgrowth, including yeast, can appear throughout the body, and it is often associated with the intestinal tract. As with many antibiotics, some traditional antifungals are becoming less effective when relied on as a singular treatment plan. Many doctors are looking at other approaches, especially those that utilize multiple mechanisms of action to better support their patients’ needs. Elim-A-Cand™ is a targeted herbal tincture, supporting a healthy microbial balance through multiple mechanisms. Our product formulators saw that there was a need for a multi-ingredient product that incorporates the latest ingredient research and delivers the herbal tincture in a phospholipid delivery system for optimized absorption.
Microbial Support – the layering effect*
The body’s internal terrain is composed of millions of microbes; many have a positive influence on the body while others may adversely impact health. Maintaining a healthy microbial balance is essential for optimal health.
Doctors who prescribe prescription antimicrobials often find they are not always well-tolerated or effective as a single approach. Many doctors find that nutritional support in the form of herbal microbial balancers may potentiate traditional antibiotic therapy. This “layering” strategy often provides the most comprehensive and synergistic outcomes versus a single therapeutic approach.
- Balanced Organ Support – developed to promote healthy multi-organ support*
- Peak Absorption – phospholipid delivery complex for maximum nutrient absorption
- Superior Herbal Extraction Process – organic cane alcohol is the preferred extraction process for alkaloid containing roots & barks
|Promotes lipid peroxidation of fungal membranes*||Supports healthy biofilm disruption*||Soothes gut
|Promotes healthy cytokine response*|
Proprietary Herbal Blend | 350mg
- Cinnamon Verum (Cinnamon bark), Syzgium aromaticum (Clove bud), Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow root), Tabebuia impetiginosa (Pau D’Arco bark), Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm bark), Berberine, Stillingia sylvatica
What to Expect: Patient reaction to these advanced microbial balancers is similar to what one experiences when starting immune support protocols: some patients experience a “Herxheimer” reaction while others do not. However, a patient who reacts to antibiotics and/or other nutritional protocols should start slowly.
Suggested Use: As with any new nutritional supplement, patients should start slowly. For best results, take away from meals and add to 1-3 ounces of water. If the patient experiences nausea, have the patient dose the product 15-30 minutes after a light carbohydrate snack.
STARTING DOSE FOR ADULTS
- 3-5 drops in 1-3 ounces of water in the morning and again in the evening
Days 4 & Beyond
- Increase 3-5 drops every other day, in both morning and evening doses
FULL DOSE FOR ADULTS
- This would take 10-14 days to get to the full dose of 40 drops in each morning and the evening.
- Another dosing strategy used by many doctors is to have patients work up to a double dose (80 – 90 drops twice per day).
- Start by dosing every other day; consider having the patient swish in the mouth and spit out to minimize absorption.
Based on reported physician experience, pediatric dosing with children 8 years and older:
start at 1-2 drops added to diluted apple or berry juice and work slowly up to 20-30 drops 2x/day over 2-3 weeks.
As each person’s body responds uniquely to any nutraceutical/pharmaceutical product, it is important to follow your healthcare professional’s dosing recommendations.