Integrative Therapeutics, Physicians’ Elemental Diet Powder
- Specially formulated nutritional powder for patients with gastrointestinal dysfunction
- Can be used as a sole source of nutrition for up to four weeks
- Strictly hypoallergenic formula
- One scoop of powder contains 150 calories
- Formulated with a well-tolerated flavor
- Can be used as part of a half-elemental diet
- For use under medical supervision
- Nutritional Supplement for Patients with Gastrointestinal Dysfunction, Hypoallergenic Formula
Impaired gastrointestinal function or certain conditions, such as Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth can have a devastating effect on general health. The inability to effectively absorb, metabolize or digest ordinary foods can result in a lack of important nutrients and severe weight loss. Integrative Therapeutics Physicians’ Diet Powder has been developed as a source of nutrition for patients with gastrointestinal dysfunction. It contains a blend of macronutrients fortified with minerals, electrolytes, and vitamins, supported by free amino acids, partially hydrolyzed carbohydrates, and medium-chain triglycerides. These combine to provide easier absorption.
Completely hypoallergenic, Integrative Therapeutics Physicians’ Diet Powder is suitable for those with moderate to severe gastrointestinal dysfunction. However, it can also be used in conjunction with ordinary foods as part of a half-elemental diet. Each scoop of powder contains 150 calories, so it can be tailored to the calorific needs of the individual. In addition, the formula has no intact protein, polypeptides, corn, soy, wheat, gluten, or dairy, making it vegetarian and vegan-friendly, and safe for use by those with food allergies.
Dosing by Caloric Need!
Physicians' Elemental Diet was designed to maintain nutritional sustenance as a sole source of nutrition, and can also be used as a half-elemental diet making dosing depending upon the caloric needs of each patient. One scoop of Physicians' Elemental Diet = 36 grams, and 150 calories. Each 432g bag contains 12 scoops (1,800 calories) and each 1,296g bag contains 36 scoops (5,400 calories.
|1 Scoop||36g||150 Calories|
|432g bag||12 Scoops||1800 Calories|
|1296g bag||36 Scoops||5400 Calories|
Serving Size: 36 g
Servings Per Container: 12
Amount Per Serving:
|Ingredient||Amount||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g|
|Protein (Contains 5 g free form amino acids per 36 g serving)|
|Vitamin A (Beta Carotene)||833 IU|
|Vitamin C||20 mg|
|Vitamin D3||66 IU|
|Vitamin E||10 IU|
|Vitamin K||10 mcg|
|Riboflavin (Riboflavin-5-phosphate)||0.56 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||667 mcg|
|Folate (as Quatrefolic® brand (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, glucosamine salt)||33 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||0.5 mcg|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.3 mg|
Directions and/or Dosage!
Thoroughly mix each level scoop (36 g) in 4-8 oz. (118 - 236 mL) chilled or room temperature water. Additional water may be added to the mixture or consumed separately as desired. Consume the mixture slowly over a period of 15 to 60 minutes or more, dependent upon individual comfort. Once mixed, any product that is not consumed after 60 minutes should be refrigerated for a maximum of 24 hours, then shaken or stirred prior to consumption. After opening, store the remaining powder in a dry place at room temperature.
The mixture may not be orange in color when mixed with water, but rather white in color and may contain sediment that may not dissolve completely. Manufacture image may reflect a juice rather than water for suggested taste.
The contents are based upon the weight of the product and may settle during shipping and handling. Due to variations in product handling, there may be slight variations between each scoop.
dextrose, tapioca maltodextrin, medium-chain triglycerides, natural flavor, l-glutamine, l-proline, l-aspartic acid, l-serine, potassium citrate, l-arginine hydrochloride, l-alanine, disodium phosphate, l-leucine, l-lysine hydrochloride, l-valine, l-glycine, calcium glycerophosphate, tricalcium phosphate, l-isoleucine, choline bitartrate, l-threonine, l-tyrosine, magnesium citrate, l-phenylalanine, l-methionine, l-histidine, magnesium glycerophosphate, l-cysteine hydrochloride, potassium chloride, l-tryptophan, sodium ascorbate, l-carnitine l-tartrate, sodium chloride, d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, ferrous gluconate, l-taurine, zinc sulfate, calcium d-pantothenate, beta carotene, niacinamide, sodium selenite, manganese citrate, phytonadione, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, cholecalciferol, riboflavin- 5-phosphate, thiamine hydrochloride, copper sulfate, Quatrefolic®((6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate glucosamine salt), d-biotin, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, methylcobalamin.
Does Not Contain!
- Artificial coloring
- Artificial flavoring
- Dairy products
Contains no disaccharides, sorbitol, mannitol, xylitol.
Not intended for use in children.
1. Gorard, DA, Hunt, JB, Payne-James, JJ, et al. 1993. Gut. 34:1198-202.
2. O'Morain, C, Segal, AW, Levi, AJ. 1984. Br Med J (Clin Res Ed). 288:1859-62.
3. Ueno, F, Matsui, T, Matsumoto, T, et al. 2013. J Gastroenterol. 48:31-72.
4. Verma, S, Kirkwood, B, Brown, S, Giaffer, MH 2000. Dig Liver Dis. 32:769-74.
5. Yamamoto, T, et al. 2005. Inflamm Bowel Dis. 11:580-8.
6. Zoli, G, Carè, M, Parazza, M, et al. 1997. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 11:735-40.
7. Van Citters, GW, Lin, HC. 2005. Curr Gastroenterol Rep. 7:317- 20.
8. Bures, J, et al. 2010. World J Gastroenterol. 16:2978-90.
9. Pimentel, M, et al. 2004. Dig Dis Sci. 49:73-7.
10. Eiden, KA. 2003. Pract. Gastroenterol. 2003, 33-43, 47-54.
11. Fisher, RL 1999. J. Nutr. 129:252S-5S.
12. Devlin, J, David, TJ, Stanton, RH. 1991. Arch Dis Child. 66:93-9.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.