Protocols For Health, SIBO-Ease Plus 120 Capsules
- Daily enzyme supplement
- Combats antimicrobial microorganisms within the gastrointestinal tract
- Disturbs the formation of harmful biofilms
- EDTA binds the metals necessary for the formation of biofilm
- Supports gastrointestinal health
- Combats the causes and effects of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Recommended dose: Take one tablet up to three times per day
A healthy gastrointestinal tract is a foundation for general health and wellbeing. Biofilms grow naturally through the intestines and have a significant influence on the metabolic process. Research suggests that an imbalance in the microorganisms in the biofilm can potentially influence the initiation and progression of cancers within the digestive tract. Protocols for Health SIBO-Ease Plus 120 Capsules is an enzyme supplement designed to combat the causes and symptoms of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO).
SIBO can present itself with a range of symptoms, including nausea, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, bloating, inhibited absorption of nutrients, sudden loss of weight, and malnutrition. The condition can be caused by intestinal injury, surgical processes, structural defects in the gut, and illnesses such as Crohn’s Disease, Scleroderma, and lymphoma of the intestines. Protocols for Health SIBO-Ease Plus 120 Capsules is a unique formula of enzymes and ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, created to disrupt biofilm matrixes that may lead to gastrointestinal problems. For the best results, these capsules can be combined with probiotics and should be taken up to three times a day on an empty stomach.