Priority One, Cal Mag Plus Boron Effervescent 30 Servings
Vitamins And Minerals
Cal-Mag Plus Boron Effervescent, this delicious vanilla, and tropical punch flavored effervescent calcium, magnesium, and boron supplement is an easy way to obtain all the benefits of these vital minerals.*
This delicious vanilla and tropical punch flavored effervescent calcium and magnesium supplement is an easy way to obtain all the benefits of these vital minerals. It is great for children, adolescents, seniors, and people who are not able to swallow tablets or capsules.*
Adequate calcium and Vitamin D intake throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.*
Not all calcium supplements are the same. For the body to benefit from calcium tablets or capsules, they must dissolve in the stomach. Some tablets may pass through the gastrointestinal system without fully disintegrating. As a result, the body only absorbs part of the calcium or none, depending on the individual.1
Cal-Mag Plus Boron Effervescent is offered as a vanilla-flavored effervescent powder for the benefit of individuals who may have difficulty with the disintegration of tablets or capsules.
Calcium is the body’s most abundant mineral. Teeth and bones contain 99% of the body's calcium. Adequate calcium intake is essential for the formation and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is found in the blood and other bodily fluids where, among other things, it aids with blood clotting, nerve transmission, and muscle operation.2
Calcium is stored in the bones, insufficient daily calcium intake can cause the body’s serum calcium level to drop below optimal levels. When serum calcium levels drop, the body takes the calcium its needs from the bones, causing the bones to weaken. Research indicates that bone resorption responds immediately to increased calcium intake.3
Inadequate calcium intake is one of the primary nutritional concerns in the United States.* The individuals most affected who would benefit from effervescent calcium include the following:
- Adolescents, whose bones are developing.*
- Pregnant women, whose bodies give up calcium for the fetus.*
- Lactating women, whose milk depletes their own calcium supply.*
- Elderly individuals, who lose bone mass as part of the natural aging process.*
- Vegan individuals, who do not consume dairy.*
- Individuals who are allergic to dairy products or lactose intolerant.*
Serving Size: Two (2) Level Scoops (11.1g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 2‚000 IU / 500%
Calcium (as Calcium citrate hydroxide carbonate) 500mg / 50%
Magnesium (as Magnesium citrate oxide) 180mg / 45%
Zinc (as zinc citrate oxide) 15mg / 100%
Selenium (as sodium selenite aspartate) 1mcg / 1%
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) (ChromeMate®) <1mcg / <1%
Molybdenum (as sodium molybdenum rice chelate) <1mcg / <1%
Potassium (as potassium citrate) 50mg / 1%
Boron (as boric acid citrate) 150mcg / **
L-Glycine 500mg / **
Vanadium (as sodium metavandate rice chelate) <1mcg / **
**Daily Value not established.
Recommendations: Take two (2) rounded scoops (11.1g) in a half glass of water twice daily or as directed by a physician.
Best if used within 30 days of opening.
Keep the container tightly closed, and store it in a cool, dry place.
Please keep Cal-Mag Effervescent out of any moisture so as not to clump.
Have you noticed that the effervescent Cal/mg seems to leave sediment at the bottom of the glass when mixed with water?
Some find the Effervescent Calcium may have a small residue after mixing, this is normal, and Priority One suggests the following to lessen the occurrence.
Add Calcium first, and then add water or orange juice.
Stir, once quickly before consuming, and if needed stir one additional time after about 1/2 has been consumed.
Priority One uses fully reactive minerals which absorb at the cellular level, the residue by no means is indicative of absorption levels, but due to the very nature of minerals, it is difficult to obtain 100% solubility. Calcium Effervescent provides up to half of the daily elemental value of calcium in one delicious serving, making it an excellent option for those who find it difficult to supplement with tablets or capsules, including the elderly, children, and pregnant women.
Fructose, natural vanilla flavor, natural tropical punch flavor, sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum, beta-cyclodextrin, silicon dioxide, citric acid, dicalcium phosphate, rice protein, dextrose, tapioca flour.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your physician before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Shkangraw, RF. Calcium tablets are not all created equal, Food and Drug Administration Conferences on Osteoporosis, October 1988.
- Kirschmann, JD, Dunn, LJ.Nutrition Almanac, 2nd ed.McGraw-Hill. Nutrition Search, Inc., 1984.
- Reid, IR, Schooler, BR, Hannan, SF, Ibbetson, HK. The acute biochemical effects of four proprietary calcium preparations.Australian and New Zealand Journal of Medicine. Vol. 16. No. 2, April 1986.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.