XYMOGEN, ActivNutrients® Chewable Mixed Berry 120 Tablets
ActivNutrients® Chewable is formulated to address children’s unique nutritional needs for growth, development, and vitality and to help close the nutritional gaps that commonly result from suboptimal diets. Each great-tasting tablet provides 22 important vitamins and minerals in active, highly bioavailable forms and is free of artificial colors and flavors, preservatives, and high-fructose corn syrup.*
- Supports Micronutrition for Optimal Growth, Normal Development, and Long-Term Health*
- Helps Ensure That Children Who Are Picky Eaters, Have Poor Appetites, or Are on Restricted Diets Get the Nutrients They Might Be Missing*
- Helps Bridge Nutritional Gaps Resulting from Diets Low in Healthful Fruits and Vegetables and High in Processed Foods and Sugar*
- Provides Micronutrients Important for Healthy Immunity to Fight Common Ailments*
- Ideal for Children and Adolescents Who Cannot Swallow Capsules*
Good nutrition in childhood and adolescence is essential for achieving optimal growth and normal development. It also greatly impacts overall health and well-being, including resistance to infection and achieving peak bone mass. Not only does good nutrition impact health, but it also influences socialization, self-esteem, and academic performance.[2,3] Unfortunately, the diets of many American children fall considerably short of recommended dietary standards. For instance, vitamins A, C, D, and E as well as folate, calcium, and magnesium are all under-consumed relative to the estimated average requirements (EARs).
Finding a children’s multivitamin and mineral formula that comprises nutrients in their most highly absorbable form, such as 5-MTHF instead of folic acid[6,7]; is free of toxic additives and preservatives, and tastes great without using corn syrup can be very challenging. XYMOGEN has met this challenge with ActivNutrients Chewable.
Clean ActivNutrients Chewable is free of the common allergens of wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and eggs. It does not contain hydrogenated oils, dyes, artificial colors, or other additives, such as high-fructose corn syrup; nor does it contain artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Quality, Naturally ActivNutrients Chewable micronutrients are provided in bioavailable forms so that they can be better absorbed and utilized. The formula features a full complement of Albion® patented mineral chelates and complexes. It not only provides natural vitamin E, which has been proven to be up to 100% more bioavailable than synthetic dl-alpha-tocopherol, but it also delivers mixed tocopherols to more closely approximate how one might consume vitamin E in healthful foods.[9,10] Folate is provided as Quatrefolic—5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) glucosamine salt. 5-MTHF is the most bioactive form of folate. K2 is delivered in the form of menaquinone-7. Vitamin B12 is provided as MecobalActive™, a form of methylcobalamin that has very high purity; no harmful solvents are used in its production. Vitamins B2 and B6 are also provided in activated forms.*
Taste To get children to take a supplement, it must taste good. The mixed berry flavor makes it easy to incorporate ActivNutrients Chewable into kids’ daily routines; they will never notice all the great B vitamins and other micronutrients they are getting. Its delicious blend of blackberry, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry, and cherry flavors has the perfect balance of sweetness and tartness–one doesn’t overpower the other. There’s also no stevia. ActivNutrients Chewable is sweetened by xylitol and monk fruit extract.*
Complete Many vitamins and minerals work synergistically and cooperatively. ActivNutrients Chewable features a 22-nutrient profile that includes calcium and magnesium, zinc and copper, vitamins C and E, B vitamin complex, beta-carotene, and trace elements.*
Divided Dosing Unlike one-a-day multivitamins, ActivNutrients Chewable doses can be divided throughout the day to allow better utilization of the nutrients. This is particularly important for water-soluble nutrients like vitamins C and B vitamins.*
Energy Production Kids need energy to perform well in school and keep up with their extracurricular activities. ActivNutrients Chewable provides generous levels of B vitamins, which serve as prime coenzymes in glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation and as cofactors in amino acid and lipid metabolism. Many functional medicine practitioners believe that the balanced presence of B vitamins is essential to their cooperative functioning.*
Antioxidant Protection Vitamins E and C, selenium, zinc, trace elements, and 1,275 mg of mixed carotenoids (beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, lutein, lycopene, and zeaxanthin) provide broad-spectrum antioxidant activity. The combined presence of all of these nutrients supports their ability to regenerate each other and maintain consistent levels of antioxidant activity both intra- and extracellularly.*
Xylitol, natural flavors (no MSG), vegetable stearic acid, citric acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, monk fruit extract, and malic acid.
Children 1-3 years: one to two tablets twice daily; children 4 years or more: two to four tablets twice daily or take as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Story M, Stang J. Nutrition Needs in Adolescents. In: Stang J, Story M, eds. Guidelines for Adolescent Nutrition Services. Minneapolis, MN: Center for Leadership, Education and Training in Maternal and Child Nutrition, Division of Epidemiology and Community Health, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota; 2005. http://www.epi.umn.edu/let/pubs/img/adol_ch3.pdf. Accessed February 21, 2017.
- Nutrition-Related Health Concerns, Dietary Intakes, and Eating Behaviors of Children and Adolescents. In: Stallings V, Yaktine A, eds. Nutrition Standards for Foods in Schools: Leading the Way Toward Healthier Youth. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2007. http://www.nap.edu/read/11899/chapter/4. Accessed February 21, 2017.
- Stuber, N. Nutrition and Students’ Academic Performance. Saint Paul, MN: Wilder Research; January 2014. https://www.wilder.org/Wilder-Research/ Publications/Studies/Fueling%20Academic%20Performance%20-%20 Strategies%20to%20Foster%20Healthy%20Eating%20Among%20Students/ Nutrition%20and%20Students’%20Academic%20Performance.pdf. Accessed February 21, 2017.
- Stallings V, Yaktine A, eds. Nutrition Standards for Foods in Schools: Leading the Way Toward Healthier Youth. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press; 2007. http://www.nap.edu/read/11899/chapter/1. Accessed August 8, 2016.
- US Department of Agriculture. Part D. Chapter 1: Food and Nutrient Intakes, and Health: Current Status and Trends. In: Scientific Report of the 2015 Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee. https://health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015- scientific-report/PDFs/06-Part-D-Chapter-1.pdf. Accessed February 21, 2017.
- Scaglione F, Panzavolta G. Folate, folic acid, and 5-methyltetrahydrofolate are not the same thing. Xenobiotica. 2014 May;44(5):480-88. [PMID: 24494987]
- Miraglia N, Agostinetto M, Bianchi D, et al. Enhanced oral bioavailability of a novel folate salt: comparison with folic acid and a calcium folate salt in a pharmacokinetic study in rats. Minerva Ginecol. 2016 Apr;68(2):99-105. [PMID: 27008238]
- TRAACS®: The real amino acid chelate system. Albion® Research Notes. http:// www.albionhumannutrition.com/research-notes/134-traacsr-the-real-amino acid-chelate-system. Accessed February 21, 2017.
- Kiyose C, Muramatsu R, Kameyama Y, et al. Biodiscrimination of alpha-tocopherol stereoisomers in humans after oral administration. Am J Clin Nutr. 1997 Mar;65(3):785-89. [PMID: 9062530]
- Burton GW, Traber MG, Acuff RV, et al. Human plasma and tissue alpha-tocopherol concentrations in response to supplementation with deuterated natural and synthetic vitamin E. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Apr;67(4):669-84. [PMID: 9537614]
- Venn BJ, Green TJ, Moser R, et al. Comparison of the effect of low-dose supplementation with L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate or folic acid on plasma homocysteine: a randomized placebo-controlled study. Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Mar;77(3):658-62. [PMID: 12600857]
- Sallares J, Petschen I, Camps X, inventors; Ferrar Internacional, S.A., applicant. Process for the production of methylcobalamin. International publication number [English] WO 2006100059 A1. September 28, 2006.
- Li XE, Lopetcharat K, Drake MA. Parents' and children’s acceptance of skim chocolate milk sweetened by monk fruit and stevia leaf extracts. J Food Sci. 2015 May;80(5): S1083-92. [PMID: 25847181].
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.