XYMOGEN, AllerDHQ™ 60 Capsules
AllerDHQ™ incorporates bioflavonoids, micronutrients, proteolytic enzymes, and herbs into a comprehensive formula that provides multifaceted support for individuals with immune imbalances. Dihydroquercetin, a key component in AllerDHQ, inhibits oxidation, is bioactive, and is highly absorbable. AllerDHQ supports the body’s regulating function in addressing an overactive or distressed histamine response that is sometimes brought on by the environment.*
Individuals with hypersensitive immune reactions often experience physical, mental, and functional decline even with the moderate onset of the discomfort. AllerDHQ provides fast-acting, natural support for hypersensitivity reactions, including watery, itchy eyes and runny nose, as well as other manifestations of histamine release. Formulated with a synergistic combination of vitamins, bioflavonoids, amino acids, herbs, and bromelain, AllerDHQ addresses the distressing signs of immune hypersensitivity.*
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) Vitamin C is essential to humans and must be obtained exogenously. While most mammals are able to synthesize ascorbic acid, humans lack one of the enzymes required for this process and can quickly become deficient if dietary or supplemental intake is inadequate. Stress, smoking, pollution, and temperature changes increase our requirement for vitamin C. Wellknown functions of vitamin C include antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals and the synthesis of collagen, carnitine, and neurotransmitters. Vitamin C also plays a lesser-known role in the deactivation of histamine.*[2,3]
Bioflavonoids Quercetin, dihydroquercetin (DHQ), and rutin are active bioflavonoids incorporated into AllerDHQ for their role in moderating an exaggerated immune response. Bioflavonoids work synergistically with other antioxidants to protect tissues from the negative effects of oxidation and inflammation often observed during hyperimmune reactions. Immune-moderating effects include inhibition of mast cell degranulation and prevention of histamine release during hypersensitive episodes.*[1,5,6]
Dihydroquercetin DHQ supports the activities of other antioxidants, protects erythrocytes and capillaries, supports bronchial function, and assists in the chelation of metals. DHQ was also found to moderate proinflammatory pathways by inhibiting inducible ICAM-1 expression. The FlavitPURE™† form of DHQ in AllerDHQ is a bioactive, natural form that is significantly more absorbable than quercetin alone. The inclusion of FlavitPURE in AllerDHQ creates a clear advantage over products containing only quercetin, as fewer capsules are required for effective results. This specific form of DHQ boasts an impressive ORAChydro value of 28,000+ μM TE/g and a CAP-e assay of 9.9-10.5 units per gram,[7,9] indicative of effective antioxidant protection within the cell. ORAChydro reflects oxygen radical absorbance capacity for water-soluble antioxidants, and CAP-e refers to cell-based antioxidant protection in erythrocytes.*
Rutin A source of naturally occurring flavonoids, rutin reduces capillary permeability and edema, which can reduce mucus fluid buildup or “runny nose.” Rutin’s protective effect against oxidation is amplified by ascorbic acid, also present in AllerDHQ.*
N-Acetyl-Cysteine NAC is the acetylated form of the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine. As a precursor to the “master antioxidant” glutathione, NAC plays a significant role in detoxification and antioxidant protection. NAC also functions as a natural mucolytic, reducing the viscosity of mucus commonly produced during a hyper-immune response.*[11,12]
Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) Stinging nettle leaf has been found to regulate a variety of inflammatory activities associated with hyperimmune response, including mast-cell degranulation, prostaglandin formation, and histamine action.*[13-15]
Bromelain refers to an enzyme complex extracted from the stem and fruit of the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus). Its modulation of the inflammatory response is thought to exert a beneficial effect in combating hypersensitive immune reactions, earning it approved status by the German Commission E for “micro-inflammations” and related discomforts.[15,16] Early studies identified its positive effects on controlling edema, tissue permeability, and vasodilation. Bromelain is also found to enhance the absorption of quercetin.*
Research indicates that the natural components in AllerDHQ, including vitamin C, bioflavonoids, DHQ, NAC, and bromelain, work synergistically to moderate unpleasant immune reactions.*[1,4]
- Supports Hypersensitive Individuals*
- Supports Nasal and Sinus Passages*
- Provides Antioxidant Support and Protection*
Capsule (hypromellose and water), dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
Take one to two capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Do not use it if you are pregnant or lactating.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Thornhill SM, Kelly AM. Natural treatment of perennial allergic rhinitis. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Oct;5(5):448-54. [PMID: 11056414]
- Johnston CS. The antihistamine action of ascorbic acid. Subcell Biochem. 1996;25:189-213. [PMID: 8821975]
- Strohle A, Wolters M, Hahn A. Micronutrients at the interface between inflammation and infection—ascorbic acid and calciferol: part 1, general overview with a focus on ascorbic acid. Inflamm Allergy Drug Targets. 2011 Feb;10(1):54-63. [PMID: 21184650]
- Skaper SD, Fabris M, Ferrari V, et al. Quercetin protects cutaneous tissue-associated cell types including sensory neurons from oxidative stress induced by glutathione depletion: cooperative effects of ascorbic acid. Free Radic Biol Med. 1997;22(4):669-78. [PMID: 9013129]
- Middleton E Jr, Drzewiecki G, Krishnarao D. Quercetin: an inhibitor of antigen-induced human basophil histamine release. J Immunol. 1981 Aug;127(2):546- 50. [PMID: 6166675]
- Park HH, Lee S, Son HY, et al. Flavonoids inhibit histamine release and expression of proinflammatory cytokines in mast cells. Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Oct;31(10):1303-11. [PMID: 18958421]
- http://www.vitalavita.us Accessed July 31, 2011.
- Bito T, Roy S, Sen CK, et al. Flavonoids differentially regulate IFN gamma induced ICAM-1 expression in human keratinocytes: molecular mechanisms of action. FEBS Lett. 2002 Jun 5;520(1-3):145-52. [PMID: 12044887]
- Ou B, Hampsch-Woodill M, Prior RL. Development and validation of an improved oxygen radical absorbance capacity assay using fluorescein as the fluorescent probe. J Agric Food Chem. 2001 Oct;49(10):4619-26. [PMID: 11599998]
- Turner RB, Fowler SL, Berg K. Treatment of the common cold with troxerutin. APMIS. 2004 Sep;112(9):605-11. [PMID: 15601310]
- Kelly GS. Clinical applications of N-acetylcysteine. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Apr;3(2):114-27. [PMID: 9577247]
- Ziment I. Acetylcysteine: a drug that is much more than a mucokinetic. Biomed Pharmacother. 1988;42(8):513-9. [PMID: 3066412]
- Roschek B Jr, Fink RC, McMichael M, Alberte RS. Nettle extract (Urtica dioica) affects key receptors and enzymes associated with allergic rhinitis. Phytother Res. 2009 Jul;23(7):920-6. [PMID: 19140159]
- Riehemann K, Behnke B, Schulze-Osthoff K. Plant extracts from stinging nettle (Urtica dioica), an antirheumatic remedy, inhibit the proinflammatory transcription factor NF-kappaB. FEBS Lett. 1999 Jan 8;442(1):89-94. [PMID: 9923611]
- Blumenthal M. The Complete German Commission E Monographs: Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. Austin, TX: American Botanical Council; 2000.
- Maurer HR. Bromelain: biochemistry, pharmacology, and medical use. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2001 Aug;58(9):1234-45. [PMID: 11577981]
- Ryan RE. A double-blind clinical evaluation of bromelains in the treatment of acute sinusitis. Headache. 1967 Apr;7(1):13-7. [PMID: 4859824]
- Lakhanpal, P, Rai DK. Quercetin: A Versatile Flavonoid. IJMU. 2007 JulDec;2(2):22-37.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.