XYMOGEN, CoQmax™ Omega 50 mg 30 Softgels
CoQmax™ Omega 50 mg provides dual-action cardiovascular support with conveniently high levels of patented ingredients selected for their individual roles in promoting heart health. MaxSimil® highly absorbable monoglyceride fish oil is International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) five-star certified. Kaneka Q10®, a naturally pure form of bioidentical CoQ10, is well-researched for boosting energy production in the heart and protecting the cardiovascular system from oxidative stress.*
- Supports Health/Function of the Cardiovascular System*
- Helps Maintain Natural Plasma/Tissue CoQ10 Levels*
- Monoglyceride Fish Oil for a 3x Greater Absorption of EPA and DHA*
CoQMax™ Omega combines micro-emulsified coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) with enzymatically enhanced MaxSimil® fish oil to deliver a highly absorbable formulation designed to promote optimal cardiovascular health.*
Kaneka CoQ10® (Ubiquinone)
CoQ10 is a fat-soluble compound utilized on a cellular level to generate energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and protect tissues from the burden of oxidative stress, particularly on the heart. CoQ10 is found in the body primarily in its interchangeable ubiquinone and ubiquinol forms.*
In general, CoQ10 supports mitochondrial energy production, antioxidant activity, cell membrane stabilization, gene expression and apoptosis, and neurological and cardiovascular health.[1,2] Levels of CoQ10 in the body can be affected by a number of factors; the dietary contribution is minimal, and serum levels tend to decline with age or can be reduced due to drug-induced depletion.*[3-5]
Synthesis of CoQ10 in the body is regulated by the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase. A variety of factors can inhibit HMG-CoA reductase and hinder CoQ10 production and availability resulting in a potential increase in oxidative stress and a decrease in energy generation. In the event of reduced production or drug-induced depletion, supplementation with CoQ10 is recommended to help maintain normal levels in the body.*[6,7]
The contribution of CoQ10 supplementation to cardiovascular health has been supported in human research studies.[2,6,8-10] A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study utilizing Kaneka CoQ10 ubiquinone was conducted in a select group of 49 patients. Researchers observed that supplementation with 100 mg/day successfully restored plasma levels and significantly increased total CoQ10 levels by 127%.*
In the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled Q-SYMBIO study, 420 patients were assigned to parallel groups to receive CoQ10 (100 mg three times per day) or a placebo. Within three months, researchers observed in the CoQ10-supplemented patients a reduction in N-terminal pro-B-type natriuretic peptide (NT-proBNP), an important marker of heart health. After two years, patients who were supplemented with CoQ10 had significant cardiovascular improvement overall compared to placebo.*
In addition to the studies above that explored restoring drug-induced plasma CoQ10 production, research into restoring plasma levels that naturally decline with aging has also been conducted. In a study of older adults (N = 24) supplemented with 300 mg/day of CoQ10 for seven days prior to cardiac surgery, the CoQ10 content of atrial tissue was significantly increased in those taking the supplement, especially in patients older than 70 years.*
MaxSimil® Fish Oil Concentrate
The two most well-researched omega-3 fatty acids are the biologically activated oils eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA plays a role in supporting healthy cardiac and circulatory systems while DHA is an essential structural component of the central nervous system. In addition to other physiological effects, research has established that omega-3 fatty acids antagonize arachidonic acid-induced eicosanoid formation. They also help generate resolvins and protectins (EPA and DHA metabolites naturally produced in vivo through enzymatic conversion of EPA and DHA) to aid the body’s “clean-up” response to the arachidonic acid cascade, and they promote cardiovascular health.*[14-21]
CoQMax Omega features MaxSimil, a novel monoglyceride concentrated fish oil developed using a unique delivery system that enhances the absorption of lipid-based and lipid-soluble nutraceutical and food ingredients. Its patented lipid absorption enhancement technology (PLATform) is a unique vehicle by which to deliver EPA and DHA. Due to the fact that monoglyceride oils are intrinsically emulsifiers and are, by nature, in a readily absorbable form, they can bypass the body’s normal fat digestion process. Studies conducted by the manufacturer of MaxSimil provide promising results that show MaxSimil oil may be better absorbed than other fish oils. Rather than supplying a single molecule or metabolite, which would mirror the pharmaceutical model, MaxSimil provides all the benefits of EPA and DHA as well as the expected and desirable benefits of their metabolites. From a quality perspective, every batch of fish oil is IFOS five-star certified to ensure the highest standards for purity, potency, and freshness. The fish oil is also non-GMO, certified sustainable from Scandinavia, and antibiotic-free.*[22-25]
An unpublished phase 1, double-blind, randomized, crossover, the pharmacokinetic study was performed in healthy adults (n = 20) aged between 19 and 71 years who were administered 6 g (containing 1800 mg EPA and 1200 mg DHA) per day of ethyl ester (EE) fish oil or MaxSimil. The parameters studied were plasma EPA and DHA concentration (as a percent of total fatty acids), Cmax, and AUC. Compared to EE EPA+DHA, the results indicated that at peak concentration, MaxSimil EPA and DHA forms were three times higher, they reached maximum concentration faster and maintained their plasma levels longer demonstrating enhanced clinical bioavailability. While there is no conclusive published evidence at this time, the results from studies conducted by the makers of MaxSimil provide a promising indication of enhanced absorption rates, and additional peer-reviewed research is warranted.*
Softgel (bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, roasted carob powder), yellow beeswax, and mixed natural tocopherols.
Fish (anchovy and/or sardine and/or mackerel).
Take one softgel twice per day, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
1. Morris G, Anderson G, Berk M, et al. Coenzyme Q10 depletion in medical and neuropsychiatric disorders: potential repercussions and therapeutic implications. Mol Neurobiol. 2013 Dec;48(3):883-903. [PMID: 23761046]
2. Higdon J. CoQ10. Linus Pauling Institute. https://lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/ coenzyme-Q10 February 2003. Updated April 2018. Accessed September 5, 2018.
3. Pelton R, LaValle JB, Hawkins EB, et al. Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletion Handbook. 2nd ed. Hudson, OH: LexiComp, Inc.; 2001.
4. Berthold HK, Naini A, Di Mauro S, et al. Effect of ezetimibe and/or simvastatin on coenzyme Q10 levels in plasma: a randomized trial. Drug Saf. 2006;29(8):703-12. [PMID: 16872244]
5. Rundek T, Naini A, Sacco R, et al. Atorvastatin decreases the coenzyme Q10 level in the blood of patients at risk for cardiovascular disease and stroke. Arch Neurol. 2004 Jun;61(6):889-92. [PMID: 15210526]
6. Langsjoen PH, Langsjoen AM. The clinical use of HMG CoA-reductase inhibitors and the associated depletion of coenzyme Q10. A review of animal and human publications. Biofactors. 2003;18(1-4):101-11. [PMID: 14695925]
7. Crane FL. Biochemical functions of coenzyme Q10. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Dec;20(6):591-8. Review. [PMID: 11771674]
8. Littarru GP, Tiano L. Clinical aspects of coenzyme Q10: an update. Nutrition. 2010 Mar;26(3):250-4. [PMID: 19932599]
9. Munkholm H, Hansen HH, Rasmussen K. Coenzyme Q10 treatment in serious heart failure. Biofactors. 1999;9(2-4):285-9. [PMID: 10416042]
10. Fotino AD, Thompson-Paul AM, Bazzano LA. Effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on heart failure: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2013 Feb;97(2):268-75. [PMID: 23221577]
11. Mabuchi H, Nohara A, Kobayashi J, et al. Effects of CoQ10 supplementation on plasma lipoprotein lipid, CoQ10 and liver and muscle enzyme levels in hypercholesterolemic patients treated with atorvastatin: a randomized double-blind study. Atherosclerosis. 2007 Dec;195(2):e182-89. [PMID: 17681347]
12. Mortensen SA, Rosenfeldt F, Kumar A, et al. The effect of coenzyme Q10 on morbidity and mortality in chronic heart failure: results from Q-SYMBIO: a randomized double-blind trial. JACC Heart Fail. 2014 Dec;2(6):641-9. [PMID: 25282031]
13. Rosenfeldt FL, Pepe S, Linnane A, et al. The effects of aging on the response to cardiac surgery: protective strategies for the aging myocardium. Biogerontology. 2002;3(1-2):37- 40. [PMID: 12014839]
14. Kim YJ, Kim HJ, No JK, et al. Anti-inflammatory action of dietary fish oil and calorie restriction. Life Sci. 2006 Apr 18;78(21):2523-32. [PMID: 16438990]
15. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31. [PMID: 16531187]
16. Weylandt KH, Chiu CY, Gomolka B, et al. Omega-3 fatty acids and their lipid mediators: towards an understanding of resolvin and protectin formation. Prostaglandins Other Lipid Mediat. 2012 Mar;97(3-4):73-82. [PMID: 22326554]
17. Kremmyda LS, Tvrzicka E, Stankova B, et al. Fatty acids as compounds: their role in human metabolism, health, and disease: a review. part 2: fatty acid physiological roles and applications in human health and disease. Biomed Pap Med Fac Univ Palacky Olomouc Czech Repub. 2011 Sep;155(3):195-218. [PMID: 22286806]
18. Weitz D, Weintraub H, Fisher E, et al. Fish oil for the treatment of cardiovascular disease. Cardiol Rev. 2010 Sep-Oct;18(5):258-63. [PMID: 20699674]
19. Psota TL, Gebauer SK, Kris-Etherton P. Dietary omega-3 fatty acid intake and cardiovascular risk. Am J Cardiol. 2006 Aug 21;98(4A):3i-18i. [PMID: 16919512]
20. Sasaki J, Yokoyama M, Matsuzaki M, et al. Relationship between coronary artery disease and non-HDL-C, and effect of highly purified EPA on the risk of coronary artery disease in hypercholesterolemic patients treated with statins: sub-analysis of the Japan EPA Lipid Intervention Study (JELIS). J Atheroscler Thromb. 2012;19(2):194-204. [PMID: 22186099]
21. Zhang J, Wang C, Li L, et al. Inclusion of Atlantic salmon in the Chinese diet reduces cardiovascular disease risk markers in dyslipidemic adult men. Nutr Res. 2010 Jul;30(7):447-54. [PMID: 20797476]
22. Marik PE, Varon J. Omega-3 dietary supplements and the risk of cardiovascular events: a systematic review. Clin Cardiol. 2009 Jul;32(7):365-72. [PMID: 19609891]
23. Unpublished, internal data. Ingenutra.
24. Fortin S, inventor; Centre de Recherche sur les Biotechnologies Marines, assignee. Compositions comprising polyunsaturated fatty acid monoglycerides or derivatives thereof and uses thereof. US patent 8,198,324. June 12, 2012.
25. MaxSimil Patented Lipid Absorption Technology Clinical Study Report: MaxSimil® 3020 Omega-3. Sherbrooke (Québec), Canada: Ingenutra; 2015. [Unpublished, internal data].
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.