XYMOGEN, Cortisolv 60 Capsules
Cortisolv® helps your body resist and recover from the effects of everyday stress. Components of this multifunctional formula have been shown to support healthy cortisol levels, help alleviate occasional fatigue, promote mental clarity, and support relaxation and restful sleep.*
- Helps the Body Cope with the Physiological Effects of Stress*
- Supports Healthy Cortisol Levels*
- Supports Relaxation and Restful Sleep*
- Promotes Mental Clarity*
- Helps Alleviate Occasional Fatigue*
Cortisolv is a multifunctional herbal supplement that has far-reaching and complementary benefits for individuals seeking help in dealing with everyday stress. It features a unique combination of clinically tested and patented ingredients, including Relora®, Sensoril®, and Suntheanine®, along with banaba leaf and maral extracts. Together, these herbs help the overstressed body and mind work toward their normal state of balance and resolve many of the biochemical changes that occur as a result of repeated, frequent exposure to stressors and cortisol.*
Relora® is a patented and proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense bark extracts standardized to honokiol and berberine, respectively. These herbs have a history of traditional use in treating stress and occasional feelings of anxiousness. In modern times, they and their actives (honokiol and berberine) are used to support relaxation and reduce the perception of stress and stress-related eating. Rodent stress studies demonstrate a reduction in induced feelings of anxiousness.[1,2] Human studies demonstrate positive changes in DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) and cortisol levels, less weight gain (compared to controls), and reductions in perceived stress and transitory feelings of anxiousness in subjects taking Relora (500 mg to 750 mg for four to six weeks).[2-5] As an example, cortisol exposure and psychological mood states were studied in 56 subjects (35 men and 21 women) taking Relora (250 mg twice daily) or a placebo. After four weeks of supplementation, salivary cortisol exposure was significantly lower (−18%) in the Relora group compared to the placebo. The Relora group also had significantly better mood state parameters, including lower indices of overall stress (−11%), tension (−13%), anger (−42%), occasional fatigue (−31%), and confusion (−27%), and higher indices of global mood state (+11%) and vigor (+18%).*
Sensoril® is an optimized ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root and leaf extract that represents a major advancement in ashwagandha preparations. Sensoril’s proprietary and patented extraction process produces very high, powerful levels of stress-fighting, cognition-enhancing ashwagandha bioactive constituents. In fact, Sensoril is standardized to a minimum of 10% glycowithanolides. Sensoril’s excellent safety record is one of the most comprehensive of any ashwagandha ingredient sold.*
Ashwagandha has been revered as an adaptogen for thousands of years. It is used to balance, energize, and revitalize the body and for its value as a cognition enhancer. Sensoril possesses multiple health benefits, and its superior efficacy has been demonstrated in randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trials.[6-10] The results of these trials revealed that Sensoril, taken in doses of 500 to 1000 mg/d, supported healthy cortisol and DHEA levels; enhanced working memory, reaction time, and cognitive capacity; improved auditory-verbal working memory; ameliorated negative changes in cardiovascular parameters associated with mental stress; and improved endothelial function and glucose and lipid metabolism.*
Suntheanine® is a pure form of L-theanine that is produced via a patented fermentation process, resulting in a 100% pure L-isomertheanine. Clinical research suggests that 50 to 200 mg/d of Suntheanine naturally stimulates activity in the brain known as alpha waves, which are associated with a relaxed but alert mental state. L-theanine had significant anti-stress effects on experimental animals under psychosocial stress. In humans, similar results were observed wherein L-theanine helped the body resist biochemical changes associated with stress.[13,14] In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, a high dose of Suntheanine (400 mg/d) given to boys, aged 8-12 years, improved aspects of sleep quality, including significantly higher sleep percentage and sleep efficiency scores as well as a non-significant trend for less activity during sleep.*
Banaba Leaf (1% Corosolic Acid) and Maral Extract Banaba leaf (Lagerstroemia speciosa) have a long history of use in folk medicine, particularly in Southeast Asia, as a glucose modulator. More recently, animal and human research on banaba leaf and its actives, including corosolic acid, suggest multiple mechanisms that influence glucose and lipid metabolism.[16,17] Furthermore, corosolic acid inhibits the enzyme that facilitates the conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Maral extract (Rhaponticum carthamoides) has been widely used in traditional Siberian medicine, mainly to treat overstrain and common weakness resulting from illness. It has also been used historically as a stimulant and a remedy to support male sexual function.*
The principal bioactive constituents of this plant are ecdysteroids, flavonoids, and phenolic acids. A review of maral chemistry and pharmacology calls it an “adaptogenic herbal remedy.” Furthermore, preliminary animal research suggests that maral lowers corticosterone levels and positively influences glucose and fat metabolism.*
Capsule (hypromellose and water), L-leucine, ascorbyl palmitate, medium-chain triglyceride oil, silica, and microcrystalline cellulose.
Take one capsule twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
- Sufka KJ, Roach JT, Chambliss WG Jr, et al. Anxiolytic properties of botanical extracts in the chick social separation-stress procedure. Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2001 Jan 1;153(2):219-24. [PMID: 11205422]
- LaValle JB, Hawkins EB. Botanicals in dietary supplements: Stress and anxiety: the potential benefit of a proprietary combination of magnolia and Phellodendron extracts. Dana Point, CA: Integrative Health Resources; 2013:1-15. http://www. nextpharmaceuticals.com/stage/pdfs/Relora%20Article-2013-LaValle.pdf. Accessed February 22, 2015.
- Talbott SM, Talbott JA, Pugh M. Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2013 Aug 7;10(1):37. [PMID: 23924268]
- Garrison R, Chambliss WG. Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on weight management: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Altern Ther Health Med. 2006 Jan-Feb;12(1):50-54. [PMID: 16454147]
- Kalman DS, Feldman S, Feldman R, et al. Effect of a proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron extract on stress levels in healthy women: a pilot, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Nutr J. 2008 Apr 21;7:11. [PMID: 18426577]
- Pingali U, Pilli R, Fatima N. Effect of standardized aqueous extract of Withania somnifera on tests of cognitive and psychomotor performance in healthy human participants. Pharmacognosy Res. 2014 Jan;6(1):12-18. [PMID: 24497737]
- Chengappa KN, Bowie CR, Schlicht PJ, et al. Randomized placebo-controlled adjunctive study of an extract of Withania somnifera for cognitive dysfunction in bipolar disorder. J Clin Psychiatry. 2013 Nov;74(11):1076-83. [PMID: 24330893]
- Auddy B, Hazra J, Mitra A, et al. A standardized Withania somnifera extract significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans; a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. JANA. 2008;11(1):50-56. http://www.lifeforce. net/pdfs/withania_review.pdf. Accessed February 23, 2015.
- Pingali U, Pilli R, Fatima N. Effect of Withania somnifera extract on mental stress-induced changes in hemodynamic properties and arterial wave reflections in healthy subjects. Curr Top Nutraceutical Res. 2013;11(4):151-158. [on file]
- Pingali U, Fatima N, Kumar CU, et al. Evaluation of a highly standardized Withania somnifera extract on endothelial dysfunction and biomarkers of oxidative stress in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Int J Ayur Pharma Research. 2014;2(3):22-32. http://ijapr.in/articles/ research/231482.pdf. Accessed February 23, 2015.
- Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8. [PMID: 18296328]
- Tian X, Sun L, Gou L, et al. Protective effect of l-theanine on chronic restraint stress-induced cognitive impairments in mice. Brain Res. 2013 Mar 29;1503:24-32. [PMID: 23395732]
- Unno K, Tanida N, Ishii N, et al. Anti-stress effect of theanine on students during pharmacy practice: positive correlation among salivary α-amylase activity, trait anxiety, and subjective stress. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2013 Oct;111:128-35. [PMID: 24051231]
- Yoto A, Motoki M, Murao S, et al. Effects of L-theanine or caffeine intake on changes in blood pressure under physical and psychological stresses. J Physiol Anthropol. 2012 Oct 29;31:28. [PMID: 23107346]
- Lyon MR, Kapoor MP, Juneja LR. The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine®) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Altern Med Rev. 2011 Dec;16(4):348-54. [PMID: 22214254]
- Miura T, Takagi S, Ishida T. Management of diabetes and its complications with banaba (lagerstroemia speciosa l.) and corosolic acid. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:871495. [PMID: 23082086]
- Miura T, Itoh Y, Kaneko T, et al. Corosolic acid induces GLUT4 translocation in genetically type 2 diabetic mice. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004 Jul;27(7):1103-05. [PMID: 15256748]
- Rollinger JM, Kratschmar DV, Schuster D, et al. 11beta-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 1 inhibiting constituent from Eriobotrya japonica revealed by bioactivity-guided isolation and computational approaches. Bioorg Med Chem. 2010 Feb 15;18(4):1507- 15. [PMID: 20100662]
- Dushkin M, Khrapova M, Kovshik G, et al. Effects of rhaponticum carthamoides versus glycyrrhiza glabra and Punica granatum extracts on metabolic syndrome signs in rats. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2014 Jan 20;14:33. [PMID: 24444255]
- Kokoska L, Janovska D. Chemistry and pharmacology of Rhaponticum carthamoides: a review. Phytochemistry. 2009 May;70(7):842-55. [PMID: 19457517]
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.