Haelan Products, Haelan 951 Active Serving 8 Fluid oz
- Nutritional supplements to restore health
- Promote immune system function during medical treatment for cancer
- Liquid form, to maximize absorption
- The unique nitrogenized fermentation process protects and preserves vital nutrients
- Calculated levels of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids help to combat the treatment side
- Contains all five superfoods discovered in 1991 by the National Cancer Institute
- Typically most effective when taken at least 10 days before treatment and in the
- days following
- Fermented Organic Non-GMO Soy Beverage, For use to Improve Nutritional Absorption During the Treatment or Prevention of Cancer
Nutritional therapy plays an important role before, during, and after the treatment of cancer. A healthy, balanced diet can help patients maintain a healthy weight, support the immune system, and keep their strength and energy levels optimized. Haelan Products Haelan 951 Active Serving 8 Fluid Ounces has been developed to deliver an essential cocktail of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to those trying to prevent cancer, or who are due to undergo treatment including radiotherapy and chemotherapy. The compound contains a number of key ingredients such as isoflavones (including genistein, daidzin, and genistein), protease inhibitors, phytosterols, saponins, and phytic acid compounds. The liquid also contains amino acids, minerals, and vitamins to help restore health and vitality.
Although the taste of Haelan Products Haelan 951 Active Serving 8 Fluid Ounces can be bitter,
A small number of users have reported Jarisch Herxheimer's reactions to the liquid, which result in temporary, flu-like symptoms as the body detoxifies.
Individuals who are fighting a degenerative disease or disorder typically take one 8 oz. bottle per day. 4 oz. in the morning and 4 oz. in the evening.
Your doctor can help you figure out the right intake for you, but here are some general guidelines:
- Haelan 951 is typically most effective when administered at least ten (10) days prior to treatment.
- Haelan 951 is typically continued post-treatment in order to help the body fully recover.
Jarisch-Herxheimer reactions have been reported in a small number of clients when consuming Haelan 951 at the suggested dosage. Genistein, an isoflavone in Haelan may antagonize the effects of tamoxifen used for estrogen-dependent breast cancer.
Haelan 951 FAQ:
1. How long has Haelan 951 been around?
The Haelan 951 Platinum formulation has been around for 26 years. Haelan 851 was its precursor for two years before top scientists in the world helped design a better product – Haelan 951.
2. Is Haelan 951 registered with the FDA?
Yes. Haelan 951 is registered as a low-acid canned food which means it falls under the conventional food category.
3. How much Haelan should I take and for how long?
It is important to understand Haelan 951 is not a drug, nor should it be used to supplement any form of treatment. Haelan 951 is designed as a nutritional support aid. If you decide you’d like to start consuming Haelan 951 or any other product, you should always discuss your nutritional needs with your doctor, dietician, or another accredited specialist first. In our experience, depending on the severity of someone’s condition, clients have experienced success from taking a bottle (8 oz.) per day for 60 to 90 days and then cutting down to a half bottle (4 oz.) or quarter bottle (2 oz.) as maintenance. For more severe cases, some people may take a bottle a day for 120 days before cutting down. This is a suggestion based on our past experiences over the last 28 years. Always discuss any changes to your health regimen with your doctor beforehand.
4. How many times a day should I take Haelan?
It is suggested that the product be taken twice a day, half a bottle (4 oz.) preferably on an empty stomach 1 hour before breakfast, and the other half bottle on an empty stomach (preferably) 2 to 3 hours after your last meal of the day. This ensures maximum absorption into your system. The proteins have been hydrolyzed to amino acids for immediate assimilation into the bloodstream. When taken orally, drinking one or two glasses of water each time you consume the product will help hydrate your system which increases your body’s ability to deliver nutrients.
5. Can I add something to improve the taste of Haelan?
The concentration of nutrients, isoflavones, and amino acids in this product makes it quite bitter. In addition, the liquid is alkaline making the taste a problem for some consumers. The following suggestions are helpful in overcoming the taste and palatability:
Sweet Mint - Haelan 951 Flavoring is the preferred recommendation for improving the bitter taste of Haelan 951. However, you can substitute with natural plant-based or herbal sweeteners such as Stevia, Monk Fruit, Lucuma, Honey, or other artificial sweeteners.
If necessary, you can add an herbal sweetener named Stevia, which should be available at most health food stores. Stevia is a plant native to South America and is now grown and cultivated throughout the world. Depending on the brand, Stevia is usually about 4 times sweeter than sugar. The packaging should have mixing instructions.
Patients have also found it useful to add one or two teaspoons (for every four ounces of Haelan) of Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. This should be added immediately prior to drinking the product. The vinegar should offset some of the product’s alkalinity and improve the taste.
People with any type of cancer should avoid sugar in their diet. Therefore, sugar is not recommended as an additive to your beverage if you have cancer and are consuming Haelan 951.
Always check with your doctor before beginning or stopping any health regimen.
|USPS (Business Days)||UPS (Business Days)|
|USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Business Day)||UPS 2nd Day Air (2 Business Day)|
|USPS Parcel Select (1-7 Business Day )||UPS 3 Day Select (1-3 Business Day)|
|USPS First Class Package (1-3 Business Day)||UPS Ground (1-7 Business Day)|
Please Note: No Saturday Delivery Available.
Agape Nutrition is proud to offer:
United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS) as our standard shipping carriers and their services. Shipping rates are determined in real time or carrier book rate by weight and distance. Shipping Options are determined and reflected upon check out, for your choosing. If an option is not listed upon check out, your package may not meet the weight requirement or the service may not be available to the address location. Automated invoices for orders and shipping updates will drop into the email listed on the Agape Nutrition account. If SMS is accepted, automated updates will go to your phone via text message, you may also receive an email.
We pride ourselves on providing fast service at competitive prices.
- Orders received by 12:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) are generally processed the same day, and may ship within 24 hours. However, this is not a guarantee.
- Orders received after 12:00 PM (PST) may process within 24 to 48 hours of receipt.
- Tracking is updated within 24 to 48 hours of receipt and after processing and the package has shipped.
Processing and shipping times are:
- Estimated and applicable during regular business hours.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at Agape Nutrition.
- Dependent upon the daily order volume at the partner warehouse.
- Dependent upon the time zones of our manufacture and distributor partners.
- Dependent upon the shipping service practices and processing standards.
Signature may be required for:
- Orders of a high dollar amount.
- Biotics Research shipments.
- Vielight shipments.
- Richway shipments.
- All electronic devices.
- All laboratory test kits.
We have fixed shipping rates for a select few brand partners as per their shipping rate requirements, which may be different then our own and other distributor warehouses. Brands that apply: Vielight, Richway International, Biotics Research.
Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and / or natural disasters.
Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Due to no carrier guarantees, delayed or late packages are not eligible for refunds. This is a stipulation directly from the shipping carriers and is out of our control.
Shipping Service Guarantees Remain Suspended for Most Shipments. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
Please see our FAQ page for additional questions and answers.
All discounts and promotional offers are calculated before shipping and handling rates are applied.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once the order has been placed and the confirmation is received.
Products may ship faster then expected, and many are automated to process directly after order confirmation. We work directly with top professional manufactures and distributors from across the United States, in all time zones. There are a lot of cogs and wheels turning to process and ship your order efficiently to meet an on time delivery target. When you request a cancellation or change of an order, it may take up to 72 hours to process your request. This process may involve voiding orders in computer systems, removing items from back order logs, pulling items from production schedules and sometimes stopping orders at the shipping dock or warehouse. Our order fulfillment may be performed by many quick hands, in different states and time zones. Therefore, we cannot offer or guarantee order cancellations after the order has been received.
- Products may process and ship faster then expected.
- Products may be automated to process directly after the order is confirmed.
- Product warehouses may be in different states and time zones.
- Orders may take up to 72 hours to process a cancellation or change.
Agape Nutrition is proud to ship to 52 states and territories of the United States.
- All 50 United States (includes Washington DC, Hawaii, Alaska)
- Armed Forces: Americas (AA)
Orders shipped to U.S. military addresses (APO/FPO/DPO) will ship via United States Postal Service (USPS) at the carrier book rate; normal delivery of these orders may be delayed by one (1) business day.
Agape Nutrition does not offer international shipping at this time, outside the 52 states, including Washington DC and Armed Forces Americas of the United States.
HEAT SENSITIVE SHIPMENTS
Products requiring shipment in a cool environment (perishable and frozen items) are subject to special shipping procedures due to their sensitive nature to ensure customers receive products in good condition. Heat sensitive items are shipped using sealed thermal bubble bag, ice pack or brick, resealable bag and extra padding to ensure a cool environment. We do not recommend heat sensitive item ship to territories of the United States, and we cannot be held responsible for cooled environment degradation to these destinations.
Agape Nutrition recommends that heat sensitive products ship with your preference of any 1-3 Day delivery service. We do not offer overnight or next day delivery service at this time. Saturday delivery is not available or guaranteed, unless offered by the shipping carrier as part of the normal delivery.
- Heat sensitive items are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. As we cannot guarantee cool storage or efficacy of the product, after the order has been delivered.
- Delays in shipping service delivery, caused an issue? See our return policy for further information.
Please be aware of severe weather and hazardous conditions in your area or other states that may affect the timeliness of your package delivery. Agape Nutrition can not be responsible for severe weather and unforeseen incidents that may impact the processing times and/or shipping services. We will work to ensure the safety of our employees while minimizing effects on service. Contingency plans are in place to help ensure that shipments arrive at their final destinations as quickly as conditions permit.
Please Be Aware of Any Possible Shipping Delays:
(1) Slight delays with fulfillment processing may occur as manufacture and distributor warehouses are experiencing higher than normal volume and demand for nutritional items.
(2) Shipping carriers are experiencing delays. This is due to increased shipments resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic combined with any holidays, and/or natural disasters. Expedited shipping (2-Day, 3-Day, and Next-Day) are not guaranteed by the carriers and does not include weekend delivery. Please reach out to the shipping carrier for more information.
(3) Please be aware of severe weather conditions in or around your location and surrounding states that my affect the timeliness of delivery.