Ortho Molecular, Cryptolepis 2 fl oz (59 mL)
Cryptolepis sanguinolenta is a plant found traditionally in Ghana and other regions of Africa. It helps maintain normal inflammatory balance and microbial balance and provides antioxidant support for those with high spirochete load.
- Supports the Body’s Defenses Against Immune Challenges
- Promotes Healthy Microbial Balance and Spirochete Load
- Helps Maintain a Normal Inflammatory Balance
- Often Used in Conjunction with Cat’s Claw, Japanese Knotweed, Andrographis, and Sweet Wormwood
- Provides Antioxidant Support
Spirochetes are bacteria that are usually spread by tick bites, and they are often accompanied by other associated microbes that can make recovery especially challenging. Cryptolepis and its main alkaloid, cryptolepine, have shown microbial balancing activity for inhibiting unwanted bacterial organisms. Furthermore, cryptolepine has demonstrated potent activity against spirochetes. In another study, Cryptolepis showed strong activity against both growing and non-growing stationary phase spirochetes.
Mix 1 full dropper (0.7 mL or approximately 25-30 drops) with 2 fluid ounces of water, twice per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Does Not Contain:
Gluten, corn, yeast, artificial colors, and flavors.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your physician before taking this product.