Vitamin D3 2000 is cholecalciferol provided in convenient softgels. Vitamin D3 Liquid is cholecalciferol derived from lanolin and provided in a liquid base of sunflower oil and purified water. In this liquid formula, vitamin D and sunflower oil are combined using a special micro-emulsification process designed to create a natural micellized matrix which, when coated by the stomach bile, will encourage absorption.*
D3 2000 contains vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) in convenient softgels. Vitamin D3 is the bioidentical form of vitamin D synthesized in the body from cholesterol, following activation by the UV rays in sunlight. This form is excellent for maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D in the body. Mounting evidence suggests vitamin D's role in bone health and supporting immune, neurological, musculoskeletal, cellular, and cardiovascular health.*
- Supports Bone Strength and Dental Health*
- Supports Modulation of Immune Function*
- Supports Healthy Cell Differentiation*
- Supports Neurologic and Cognitive Health*
- Supports Musculoskeletal Comfort*
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism*
- Helps Vitamin D Repletion in Cases of Dietary Deficiency, Limited Sunlight Exposure, or Use of Depleting Therapies*
Organic, extra virgin olive oil and softgel (bovine gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water).
Take one softgel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professionals. Do not use it if the tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Formulated To Exclude:
Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.